Moosey Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 They look like bumper cars! :crackup: :rotfl: [img]http://home.ripway.com/2004-6/134282/car.gif[/img]
Moosey Posted July 3, 2004 Author Posted July 3, 2004 I'm sorry...I was feeling random. I'm cool like that.
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 yay moosey!!! i too am sooo random it scares ppl just ask qfnol!!
ilovechrist Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 re-lost? lol they ARE off road bumper cars in a sense..
GirlInTheWhiteArmor Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 Speaking of randomness... Why are there braille dots on the drive up ATM machine? :confused: :confused: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
VeraMaria Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 LOL!! Wow, no clue, lol Why did I just get a Happy Birthday letter from an aunt when my birthday is in November?? :headscratch: :confused:
GirlInTheWhiteArmor Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 I dunno.. maybe she sent it early so she wouldn't forget. hehehehe It's the thought that counts right? Another random thought....... How do they get the m on m&ms?
Tony Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 [quote name='GirlInTheWhiteArmor' date='Jul 4 2004, 11:45 AM'] Another random thought....... How do they get the m on m&ms? [/quote] Lots and lots of practice
VeraMaria Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 lol, GirlInWhiteArmor, I was wondering the same thing the other day... same thing with the S on Skittles...
GirlInTheWhiteArmor Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 There was a blonde working at the m&m factory. She was throwing away all these m&ms because... They had w's on them. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: No offense to any blondes, it's just kinda funny.
VeraMaria Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 [quote name='GirlInTheWhiteArmor' date='Jul 4 2004, 01:59 PM'] There was a blonde working at the m&m factory. She was throwing away all these m&ms because... They had w's on them. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: No offense to any blondes, it's just kinda funny. [/quote] I'm a blonde... Don't worry, no offense taken, I'm used to it
GirlInTheWhiteArmor Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 Sorry..... Here's another joke. Mr. Shelling told it in Chemistry class... A neutron walks into a bar and orders a drink. He asks the bartender how much it is and he replies.... "For you, it's no charge." :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Another lame chemistry joke.... A sodium ion and a chloride ion walk into a bar and get in a fight. When the police break it up, what are they charged with? A salt. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
VeraMaria Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 Chemistry...:ph34r: That class will make my life hell next year. Oh well.
GirlInTheWhiteArmor Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 Don't worry, it's not so bad. At least you don't have Mr. Shelling......... He was a little :freak: (scary). More randomness..... YAY I'm a llama again!!!! Wait...
VeraMaria Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 :confused: lol more randomness ... it's 1:39 pm Eastern Time
ThyWillBeDone Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 Those chemistry jokes remind of one my chemistry teacher told me several years ago. An atom walks up to an other atom says "I lost an electron, will help me find it" The other atom replies " Are you sure you lost an electron" He replies " Yes, I am positive" HA HA HA Get it his positive becuase he lost an electron. HA HA HA, it is an ion joke. Chris
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now