Moosey Posted July 5, 2004 Author Posted July 5, 2004 Yea. I just found out recently that my aunts dog (like one of my favorite dogs in the world that I used to play with as a kid) died I loved her. *weeps bitterly*
heyyoimjohnny Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 We're gonna get it in a couple days. It's gonna be around 5 or 6 weeks old, so it'll be extra cute.
Moosey Posted July 5, 2004 Author Posted July 5, 2004 Oh dont tempt me John...because I will come over and bother you guys. Dont put it past me.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 I want a dog. Matt's getting 6 more ducks instead....
StColette Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 [quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 5 2004, 05:38 PM'] Oh dont tempt me John...because I will come over and bother you guys. Dont put it past me. [/quote] LOL and sorry to hear about the dog I lost my very first dog a few years ago, I had her since I was 6 or 7 She was a huge Great Pyrenees, lol like a huge heater during the winter time lol
RemnantRules Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 I miss pets! Our family had a German Shepperd, she was the nicest lady you'd meet wouldn't hurt a fly, well mabey eat one but you know what i mean. Anyways we had to put her down a few years ago and now my Mom won't allow pets anymore! *tear*
Moosey Posted July 5, 2004 Author Posted July 5, 2004 Awwwwww... My aunt used to have a cat and it was the nicest cat in the world. It never bit and it never scratched. Just recently we found out she got hit by a car. I knew that cat all my life and about 13 years later she died.
Moosey Posted July 5, 2004 Author Posted July 5, 2004 Question: How did this thread become so depressing when Its called "Hehehehehehe..."? Lets talk about happy stuff.
RemnantRules Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 That's EXACTLY what i was thinking!!! hehehehehe no pun entended
StColette Posted July 5, 2004 Posted July 5, 2004 [quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 5 2004, 06:32 PM'] Question: How did this thread become so depressing when Its called "Hehehehehehe..."? Lets talk about happy stuff. [/quote] lol I believe it was because you brought up the fact of feline leukemia lol
curtins Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 i like making fun of ppl wen they have blonde moments and blonde jokes are funny I like blondes
StColette Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 LOL I have blonde moments regularly lol and I'm far from being blonde
Moosey Posted July 6, 2004 Author Posted July 6, 2004 ^ Im so blond sometimes and John can attest to that.
VeraMaria Posted July 6, 2004 Posted July 6, 2004 [quote name='curtins' date='Jul 5 2004, 09:26 PM'] i like making fun of ppl wen they have blonde moments and blonde jokes are funny I like blondes [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now