homeschoolmom Posted July 4, 2004 Author Posted July 4, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 4 2004, 12:45 AM'] I want a monkey so bad. LOL! A trained monkey. LOL! [/quote] Why do I read this and find that I am not at all surprised that you want a monkey???
VeraMaria Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 LOL!! My friend's grandpa has a trained monkey...out of all things, he calls him Abu....very well-behaved monkey , he's adorable
GirlInTheWhiteArmor Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 I love monkeys....... You know in Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, the little monkey that hangs around and says "uh-oh" a lot??? That's when I first fell in live with those little cuties..... Then my mom told me they were not very nice.... It broke my heart....
GirlInTheWhiteArmor Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 oops sorry. I meant "fell in love". my bad.
homeschoolmom Posted March 24, 2006 Author Posted March 24, 2006 I love this thread... (because I love my son)
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 this old thread reminds me of the book I wanted to read thats called "Why animals sleep so close to the road (and other lies we tell our children)" for parents
Lil Red Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 a monkey? how did i not see this thread the first time around?
homeschoolmom Posted March 24, 2006 Author Posted March 24, 2006 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Mar 23 2006, 07:04 PM']this old thread reminds me of the book I wanted to read thats called "Why animals sleep so close to the road (and other lies we tell our children)" for parents [right][snapback]919666[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Off to amazon to look for that book...
ardillacid Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jul 3 2004, 03:37 PM']and declared it was a monkey... [right][snapback]247427[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Once my family went to the como zoo. As we were walking by the orangutangs, I decided that i should start jumping and making monkey sounds. As I continued, one of the primates awoke out of his daze and ever so slowly pointed at me. Now his tormenting look and laughter of the masses shall torment me forever
Keyser Soze Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' date='Mar 24 2006, 12:14 PM']Once my family went to the como zoo. As we were walking by the orangutangs, I decided that i should start jumping and making monkey sounds. As I continued, one of the primates awoke out of his daze and ever so slowly pointed at me. Now his tormenting look and laughter of the masses shall torment me forever [right][snapback]920249[/snapback][/right] [/quote] At least you didn't get feces thrown at you.
ardillacid Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 That is true. Monkey feces doesn't smell good. Or taste good for that matter.
homeschoolmom Posted March 24, 2006 Author Posted March 24, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' date='Mar 24 2006, 11:14 AM']Once my family went to the como zoo. As we were walking by the orangutangs, I decided that i should start jumping and making monkey sounds. As I continued, one of the primates awoke out of his daze and ever so slowly pointed at me. Now his tormenting look and laughter of the masses shall torment me forever [right][snapback]920249[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Maybe he thought you were flirting with him...
homeschoolmom Posted March 24, 2006 Author Posted March 24, 2006 [quote name='notardillacid' date='Mar 24 2006, 11:17 AM'] Or taste good for that matter. [right][snapback]920256[/snapback][/right] [/quote]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now