An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kerry Says He Believes Life Starts At Conception

thicke

[url="http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A27920-2004Jul4?language=printer"]http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A...anguage=printer[/url]

Of course, what he's saying here is that he believes abortion is murder and he thinks it should be legal. This is a complete contradiction of logic to me.

thanks thicke.

I was gonna post this same topic since I just saw it in the news.
He is against abortion personally, he dislikes (or hates) it.
Says life begins at conception.
But thinks abortion should be legal, safe and rare.

Sounds like a contradiction to me.

I strongly dislike these political figures who say, "Im personally oppossed to abortion." Thats the biggest cop-out ever said... :irate:

there he goes with the seperation of church and state carp.

man I dont care about seperation of church and state, america will one day be converted into a catholic country. It's our job, our apostolic mission dont stop here. Many democrats have lost their sight on the Church's mission.

[quote name='MC Just' date='Jul 5 2004, 12:04 PM'] there he goes with the seperation of church and state carp.

man I dont care about seperation of church and state, america will one day be converted into a catholic country. It's our job, our apostolic mission dont stop here. Many democrats have lost their sight on the Church's mission. [/quote]
We can't believe anything kerry says.... tomorrow it'll be he says life starts at birth.

Of all the democrats that I know who claim to be Catholic... they only play a Catholic on TV.....

how can they loose something they never had?

In my lifetime I know of no good Catholic democrat in office.

Anyone to vote for an abortionist when a pro-lifer is running against the aboritionist is not a real Christian.

God Bless,
ironmonk

He's using a standard out, which I talked about in my paper, which is available [url="http://home.comcast.net/~davesailer/SailerCSTFinal.pdf"]here[/url]. Hehehe... it's long and many of you won't want to read it.

GirlInTheWhiteArmor

[quote]Anyone to vote for an abortionist when a pro-lifer is running against the aboritionist is not a real Christian.[/quote]

Amen to that, ironmonk.

Norseman82

Well, I'm personally opposed to rape, but.....

Let's see how far THAT one will fly!!!

RemnantRules

Very nice norseman, and MC Just awesome point.
I found out that in no where in the constitution does it say there is a seperation of church and state. So to bring up that stance is totally bogous.

And for all that hate what Bush has done in his four years if you look back on what he has said he was going to do, he's done it. He's pushed for his policies and has help the ending of abortion more than any president has since 1973.
While Kerry has no running mate, doesn't seem he's even campainging, when the election is only 4 months away, and hasn't come out and talked about his own agenda and policies. He just keeps being wishy washy on is Catholicism and abortion.
So think about do we want a president who we have no idea what his plans our for our country, who has voted repeatedly for abortoinists, and is always trying to make everybody happy? We can't make everybody happy and if your going to live your Catholic faith you are FOR SURE not going to make everybody happy with your stances but at least they can respect you, Now all Kerry has done has lost what little respect that i had of him.

God Bless
Jason Gregory

He's an idiot. I am not sorry either. He is a definite idiot. Why the heck is he a pro-choice democrat?? Because he is a weak, uncourageous, stupid, mindless, perosn.

RemnantRules

Has anybody check for strings tied to his hands,feet, and mouth b/c all he seems to me is a puppet.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='RemnantRules' date='Jul 5 2004, 02:32 PM'] Has anybody check for strings tied to his hands,feet, and mouth b/c all he seems to me is a puppet. [/quote]
[color=red]WORD!!!! [/color]

Lounge Daddy

[font="Courier"]ya - i saw that too
he's trying to shake his liberal image

so we all know it's not real
like i said... "image"

his record shows the real Kerry[/font]

Ash Wednesday

He's doing this to save his sorry butt and trying to make it look like he has a moral backbone in the political arena.

Like my dad says, "He talks out of both sides of his mouth."