An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kerry Says He Believes Life Starts At Conception

thicke

Ash Wednesday

[quote]There were also scattered Bush signs, some Bush stickers on folks holding Kerry signs and at least one heckler, in a T-shirt that read "W in '04," who yelled, "Kerry go home."[/quote]

:crackup:

isn't this clear evidence of his culpability for the crime of not defending the unborn? seems like it to me. when one is aware that it is human beings being killed and consciously decides of his own free will not to oppose it.

i'm not judgin no one's soul or nothin, this just destroys any ignorance factor because he is fully aware of the Catholic teaching and still does not protect the unborn.

EcceNovaFacioOmni

If he believes life begins at conception, isn't abortion a direct violation of the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?

BeenaBobba

"I'm personally opposed to hacking people up and storing their body parts in my fridge, but I don't want to impose my beliefs on others. I think people should be able to hack people up in ways that are safe for them." I mean, c'mon! Gimme a break! Kerry comes off like a big ol' votes whore.

God bless,

Jen

Crusader_4

Do i have permission to BurkeFan to quote your paper for my own work interestes,essays in the future?

[quote name='Norseman82' date='Jul 5 2004, 11:44 AM'] Well, I'm personally opposed to rape, but.....

Let's see how far THAT one will fly!!! [/quote]

OK....Moderating myself here. Nothing to see here folks, move along....

Edited by thicke

[quote name='Crusader_4' date='Jul 5 2004, 04:20 PM'] Do i have permission to BurkeFan to quote your paper for my own work interestes,essays in the future? [/quote]
Absolutely! though, I don't know if there's any additional information you need to cite...

[quote name='ironmonk' date='Jul 5 2004, 10:17 AM'] We can't believe anything kerry says.... tomorrow it'll be he says life starts at birth.

Of all the democrats that I know who claim to be Catholic... they only play a Catholic on TV.....

how can they loose something they never had?

In my lifetime I know of no good Catholic democrat in office.

Anyone to vote for an abortionist when a pro-lifer is running against the aboritionist is not a real Christian.

God Bless,
ironmonk [/quote]
Gov. Bob Casey of Pennsylvania
Sen. John Breaux of Louisiana

There are two.