An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholic Answers Forum to Close

BarbTherese

On 11/28/2020 at 12:01 PM, dUSt said:

Everyone with a CA account should go over and suggest that we are willing to accept new noobs here, with minimal hazing.

I was promised minimal hazing but I haven't received any at all. Extremely dissatisfied. One star.

11 hours ago, Pooooma said:

I was promised minimal hazing but I haven't received any at all. Extremely dissatisfied. One star.

You just weren't inducted into the secret, real Phatmass yet. But there's still time to run a mile in the snow barefoot holding a chicken. If you do that we might consider it.

1 hour ago, chrysostom said:

You just weren't inducted into the secret, real Phatmass yet. But there's still time to run a mile in the snow barefoot holding a chicken. If you do that we might consider it.

Give me the poultry. I’m read— wait...

2 hours ago, Pooooma said:

Give me the poultry. I’m read— wait...

Considering the fact that you're a carnivorous species of giant cat, why are you hesitating?

48 minutes ago, chrysostom said:

Considering the fact that you're a carnivorous species of giant cat, why are you hesitating?

Cold paws are a solid 2/10. And I prefer venison.

On 12/6/2020 at 4:19 PM, Pooooma said:

Don't tempt me. I will set automatic fiddlers to substitute many of your commonly used words to words of my liking.

Just now, dUSt said:

Don't tempt me. I will set automatic fiddlers to substitute many of your commonly used words to words of my liking.

UGH. Backfire. I meant to say f i l t e r s.

Just now, dUSt said:

UGH. Backfire. I meant to say f i l t e r s.

Iunno - fiddles are pretty cool too. I’m cool with either, as long as there’s pumas.

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2020 at 1:01 PM, dUSt said:

Everyone with a CA account should go over and suggest that we are willing to accept new noobs here, with minimal hazing.

Was just reading through the thread and thought  – –  this is the opportunity to have more people over… One door closes another one opens and stuff.

After CAF closed I started posting at CCF. CCS which is dominated by an extremely rude poster by the name of josh who doesn't seem to be reigned in and drives away anyone expecting actual Catholic common sense.  The reddit subsection isn't my crowd but I did find here through a link there.  I don't know if the St Isidore Forum is still there.  It doesn't come up on google searches.  

Anyway, I'll have a read through the threads here.  It looks quite a nice place.

43 minutes ago, Mercedes said:

After CAF closed I started posting at CCF. CCS which is dominated by an extremely rude poster by the name of josh who doesn't seem to be reigned in and drives away anyone expecting actual Catholic common sense.  The reddit subsection isn't my crowd but I did find here through a link there.  I don't know if the St Isidore Forum is still there.  It doesn't come up on google searches.  

Anyway, I'll have a read through the threads here.  It looks quite a nice place.

It is predestined that Phatmass shall rule the Catholic phorumosphere.

5 hours ago, Mercedes said:

This is a slightly sleepy but generally quite nice place, it always phelt like it had more of a personal homey big phamily pheel than any other of the lesser phorums. You're very welcome here...

That being said, it does get the most activity when people start fights. Starting fights is okay too...