Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 8 2004, 10:07 PM'] *still trying not to giggle like a schoolgirl* [/quote]
:getaclue:


:P

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

*gives in to temptation and giggles like a schoolgirl*

Mickey's_Girl
Posted

Giggle all you want, Raph, but watch your back. My patron saint(s) of PMS and I will be there when you least expect it! :ph34r:

Tell me about Gianna.

MG

Posted

stop dat gigglin' :getaclue:

Mickey's_Girl
Posted

[quote name='Enda' date='Jul 8 2004, 10:11 PM'] You said no side remarks from [i]guys[/i] not [i]men[/i]. I, am a man. :P [/quote]
Sorry, the first definition for "guy" in my Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dctionary is "a man or boy". Nice try.

Thicke, I can't tell if your suggestion of the "woman with the issue of blood" was trying to be smart-aleck or for real. I actually think she'd be a good one. Not only would she know the drama of PMS, but Jesus actually *healed* her.

Other suggestions?

MG

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

*still giggling like a schoolgirl*

Posted

* gives Raphael a plaid jumper to wear * :P

Posted

A schoolgirl wouldn't be giggling. :P She'd give sympathy.

Posted

[quote name='Maddalena' date='Jul 8 2004, 10:41 PM'] A schoolgirl wouldn't be giggling. :P She'd give sympathy. [/quote]
HAHAHAHA! :getaclue:

Posted

Am I the one being bopped on the head? lol

Mickey's_Girl
Posted

If Raphael has to go through purgatory, I feel certain that his "purification" would consist solely of cramps, bloating, mood swings, exhaustion, headaches, backaches, and irrationality.

And he wouldn't be able to do a thing about it.

(BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: )

MG

Posted

[quote name='Maddalena' date='Jul 8 2004, 10:44 PM'] Am I the one being bopped on the head? lol [/quote]
No, dear, that's meant for the giggling schoolgirl. :rolleyes:

Posted

[quote name='Mickey's_Girl' date='Jul 8 2004, 10:46 PM'] If Raphael has to go through purgatory, I feel certain that his "purification" would consist solely of cramps, bloating, mood swings, exhaustion, headaches, backaches, and irrationality.

And he wouldn't be able to do a thing about it.

(BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: )

MG [/quote]
ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

AHAHAHAHAA. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Posted

the cramps would make him really sorry lol

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jul 8 2004, 11:41 PM'] * gives Raphael a plaid jumper to wear * :P [/quote]
Ooh, is it navy blue with a forest green crosshatch pattern?

I've always wanted one of these.


















*puts it on Flanagan*

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Mickey's_Girl' date='Jul 8 2004, 11:46 PM'] If Raphael has to go through purgatory, I feel certain that his "purification" would consist solely of cramps, bloating, mood swings, exhaustion, headaches, backaches, and irrationality.

And he wouldn't be able to do a thing about it.

(BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: )

MG [/quote]
I've already gone through drug withdrawal, thank you very much.

Posted
:blink: * is beginning to wonder about what she read in the Girls Picture thread and now in here lol *
Mickey's_Girl
Posted

I'm sorry to hear that; I had no idea.

So, then, it's reasonable to expect sympathy from you, instead of mockery? I mean, your experience would be different from PMS, of course, but quite difficult.

Most people's PMS is not as acute as drug withdrawal...but then, PMS can be expected every month and one has pretty much no control over the body's reaction to the hormones. PMS is miserable in its own way.

MG

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Well, my drug withdrawal was minor, only lasted a few days, and wasn't due to illegal substances (I've never used illegal drugs...I've been on clinical steroids, prescribed, and I've been in possession of marijuana, because my mother was a cop and we were turning it in).

However, I giggle anyway.

Actually, I'm not giggling at all, I'm only trying to be humorous.

Having never had PMS, perhaps I think it's more humorous than it really is.

It's not funny to be on the receiving end, though, either.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...