Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do we need a late night mod?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle,
be our defense against the wickedness
and snares of the devil;
may God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the divine power,
thrust into hell Satan
and all the evil spirits
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Flowery, I believe you were looking for me this morning? PM me if you still need to do so.

Posted

Why would someone do that :wacko:

You guys were awesome though

RemnantRules
Posted

i dunno Vera.

Sorry to those last night my dad caught me at 6:30 and told me to go to bed right then.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

I'm lucky my mom didn't catch me up all night! I would have been in deep doo doo! But you were there for the battle, and that's what counts Jason!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Can anyone contact Aloysius...we need him on the CA phorum...?

Posted

I'm glad my parents aren't at home. :)

Posted

My parents are...and if they find me at this hour...:ph34r:

RemnantRules
Posted

ahh sneaky sneaky!!! lol

Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 11 2004, 01:02 AM'] My parents are...and if they find me at this hour...:ph34r: [/quote]
LoL, mine have been gone since Friday morning, so I got to stay up all night. :)

Posted

my dad is still up lol he doesn't care

RemnantRules
Posted

my parent's don't care either

Posted

LoL, my parents don't care that much, as long as I don't keep them up...

However, they strongly urge me to be in bed before 3 (occassionally my mom wants me to bed by 12 or 1?)

Posted

hmm I'm lucky to be in bed by 4 here lately lol

Posted

You know, that's what happens when you're twitterpated.

RemnantRules
Posted

lol, amen to that!

Posted

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 11 2004, 01:10 AM'] You know, that's what happens when you're twitterpated. [/quote]
:rolleyes: who moi ? lol

Posted

[quote name='RemnantRules' date='Jul 11 2004, 01:10 AM'] lol, amen to that! [/quote]
Wow, some one really happy about being twitterpated. :D

Posted

LOL Zach you'll be the same way soon enough ;)

Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jul 11 2004, 01:14 AM'] LOL Zach you'll be the same way soon enough ;) [/quote]
Do you know who I'm set up with? :sadder:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...