StColette Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 no I don't lol there are too many girls on here to try and guess lol
StColette Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 lol flowery and I missed you in voice chat tonight lol
RemnantRules Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 yea still can't get that thing to work, mabey later on! lol
qfnol31 Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 I hijacked my own thread. And this one was at least somewhat important too.
StColette Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 lol uh huh Zach aww Jason try when you have had some more sleep lol
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 11 2004, 01:19 AM'] lol flowery and I missed you in voice chat tonight lol [/quote] it was just me and her!
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 11 2004, 02:34 AM'] Flowery !!!!!!! lol [/quote] flowery is in da house!!
StColette Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 I think you and I are the only ones in da house LOL Zach went somewhere lol
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 11 2004, 02:45 AM'] lol awww Zach is an :angel: [/quote] and a watch out cuz he moves as fast as lightning
qfnol31 Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 Is constantly hidden from site! :ph34r: *Poof!
StColette Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 lol [img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v340/StColette/ninjameditate.gif[/img]
qfnol31 Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 I've got my sword right here! [img]http://1scom.net/~mwkeith/sword.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now