Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

ilovechrist
Posted

Benito... if you're talking en espanol with me...

otherwise leave it as Ben :cool:

Posted

<-- Jennie Catherine

heyyoimjohnny
Posted

Ha! Like I'd say my name on a public board... ;) :P

Posted

Jeez...

Everyone take a wild guess what ^ his name is :P

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 10 2004, 06:50 PM'] Jeez...

Everyone take a wild guess what ^ his name is :P [/quote]
Bill?

Harold?

Kevin?

Fred?

Posted

Ha..very funny HSM :P

heyyoimjohnny
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jul 10 2004, 06:56 PM'] Harold? [/quote]
YOU GOT IT!
















Kiddin'... Okok, since you guys cant bear the suspense, my name is... John.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='cathgirl' date='Jul 10 2004, 08:12 PM'] Karmen :D [/quote]
A slightly different spelling and...

Da da da DA

Da da da DA

L'amour est un oiseau rebelle...

Posted

*gasp* even I didnt know that.....




I thought your name was pubert...:sadder: you've lied to me..

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='heyyoimjohnny' date='Jul 10 2004, 07:15 PM'] Kiddin'... Okok, since you guys cant bear the suspense, my name is... John. [/quote]
That's a great name... one of my favorite sons is named John...

Posted

A very popular name I must say.

Posted

I know a John!!!

Posted

I DO TOO!! wait...nevermind..

HomeTeamFamily
Posted (edited)

adam

my parents call me adam
my friends call me adam or stretch
yall can call me either

Edited by lankyswimmer
Posted

Adam is a really nice name...

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 10 2004, 09:20 PM'] Adam is a really nice name... [/quote]
I like the name Adam.

Posted

I'll had that to my list for baby boy names.

Posted

[quote name='Colleen' date='Jul 10 2004, 09:00 AM'] Bet you can't guess what my name is! :P :) [/quote]
mine either. :rolling:

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 10 2004, 08:15 PM'] A slightly different spelling and...

Da da da DA

Da da da DA

L'amour est un oiseau rebelle... [/quote]
:o what did you just call me!!


:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...