Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

He said "Love is a rebellious bird"

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='lankyswimmer' date='Jul 10 2004, 08:19 PM'] yall can call me either [/quote]
Hi, Either!

Posted

Whew!! It is difficult to keep up with this conversation--

my name is Barbara Annette, so my confirmation name had to be...Bernadette.

(okay, it sounded cool when I was eight, which is when we got confirmed in 1964.)

Posted

hehehe I still think it sound cute lol

  • 2 weeks later...
Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Anyone else have a name?

Guest JeffCR07
Posted

lol, Jeff, but I'm not sure thats exactly the biggest secret on phatmass :D

Posted

Anna Zwergel ;-)

Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 10 2004, 10:31 PM'] He said "Love is a rebellious bird" [/quote]
^_^ Thanks...

Posted

Abigail

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jul 10 2004, 10:54 AM'] cmom :D
















ok its cheryl
but I hate that name! [/quote]
That's a pretty name, Cmom....I mean Cheryl! :)

DancesforLove
Posted

Mines Chelsea but if you've read my signature you prolly already know that.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I'm sure you can guess my husband's name, and my name pops up now and then in threads....ask almost anyone...they'd probably be able to tell you my name ;)

Posted

Amy

I think I like my screen name more than my real name. My real name is so...unexotic. -_- I would have liked it if it had been spelled Aimee, because my middle name is Jeanne, and to have a Latin first name and French middle name seems wrong...but alas...

I was almost named Arianna :sadder:

Catholic_4_Life
Posted

Hi, I'm Steven. Of course, I never said that in the "dating service" forum! UGH! :wacko:

Rebirth flame
Posted

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Jul 20 2004, 04:04 PM'] Anyone else have a name? [/quote]
no.... i lost my name somewhere between the gutter and the stars... :sadder:


actually, my name is Nate...

You can call me Nathan if you want, but the second u use the name Nathaniel, i'll... um... i'll... uhhhh... get really really really mad!

oh yea, and my confirmation name (matthew) means the same thing as Nate/Nathan! talk about divine providence! i didn't know it did when i first chose it, but i guess i truly am a "Gift from God!" (and i'm humble... :D ) My middle name is john, btw, in case you were wondering... (and it means God is Good).

Posted

Mine name is Jenny. :B It's NEVER JENNIFER. x_X It says "Jenny" on my birth certificate. n_n

Posted

My name is Ed and my middle name is leland

DancesforLove
Posted

Oh yeah my middle name is Marie.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...