Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 10, 2004 Posted July 10, 2004 Just for you. Since I seem to be in the business of startling Phatmassers which their names in topics, I figure you should get one.
theculturewarrior Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 I just realized something...you're four years older than her...that's sick!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jul 10 2004, 08:01 PM'] I just realized something...you're four years older than her...that's sick! [/quote] You're a southerner, what difference would it make to you? zing! Besides, I wasn't the one who paired us up.
VeraMaria Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Who was it that paired you up? I must have missed it...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 10 2004, 08:03 PM'] Who was it that paired you up? I must have missed it... [/quote] I don't recall...it was someone...you were paired up with like five guys and I was paired up for some reason with Moosey (I think because I said she was pretty)...
Moosey Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 (edited) Dude...like I said....My parents are 12 years apart, and they've been happily married for 23 years. Dont be dissing the older men. No I think it was because I used this smiley and it was voici Edited July 11, 2004 by Moosey
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 10 2004, 08:05 PM'] Dude...like I said....My parents are 12 years apart, and they've been happily married for 23 years. Dont be dissing the older men. [/quote] Yeah, don't be dissing older men! Be dissing younger women!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 10 2004, 08:06 PM'] shoish you... [/quote] I don't think I like the dynamics in this relationship...she's mean...
Colleen Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 You guys . . . you're always mad at each other. How am I supposed to learn from your example?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 10 2004, 08:13 PM'] [/quote] LOL... I think I'm too jocular for her...
heyyoimjohnny Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Just follow your heart, you two... then you'll know if you're right for each other! Hey Moosey; have you told your parents about this?
Moosey Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 shhhhhhhhhhhhh... And Micah.....dear?? *bats eyes*......would you like me to cook dinner for you???? And maybe feed it to you too?? CAN I CAN I???
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 10 2004, 08:49 PM'] shhhhhhhhhhhhh... And Micah.....dear?? *bats eyes*......would you like me to cook dinner for you???? And maybe feed it to you too?? CAN I CAN I??? [/quote] No, thank you. I know how to cook, myself. How about a rare Beef Wellington with new potatoes in a garlic-dill butter sauce and corn souffle? I have a torte in the oven for dessert.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 10 2004, 09:15 PM'] why do you do this to me???? [/quote] Because it's fun.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now