Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

lifeteenchick527
Posted

lol

theculturewarrior
Posted

Moosey, what didja think of my music. (Be brutal, I can take it. :unsure: ).

Posted

It was good very good considering it's not my kind of music. ^_^

theculturewarrior
Posted

Hey! :angry: I worked hard on that music and the best you can say is that it was "very good?" :angry: :scream: Not wonderful, or breathtaking? The least you could say is that I have awe inspiring talent. :angry: Fine. :no:. I won't write any more songs for Phatmass.















:P HAHAHA (Thanks Moosey. That really does mean a lot to me. :) )

Posted

Dont scare me like that again...please....

theculturewarrior
Posted

Sorry. :(

Posted

oh their songs for Phatmass! I was wondering what the theme was supposed to be. I listened to the one called improv and I must say it was quite good. :sweat:

theculturewarrior
Posted

actually, that shuold have read "songs for posting on phatmass."

Thanks! Improv is one of my fave's!

Posted

How many of you people downloaded Paltalk?

RemnantRules
Posted

hey moosey! missed ya yesterday! lol

Posted

you did??? :wub:

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Are you all recovered? :D

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 10 2004, 08:01 PM'] Besides, I wasn't the one who paired us up. [/quote]
my results aren't in yet!!!!

how did this happen? i dont want to know.. all i can say is is that you 2 are NOT paired up in the final result.

Posted

w00t!!!!!






Oh sorry Micah...

Posted
:o

awww...poor Micah...but there IS an age difference there...:P
Posted

For the last time...my parents are 12 years apart.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...