Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

'Marxist cultural vision': USCCB head José Gomez decries social justice movements


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 hours ago, Matthew 10 42 said:

Then he will say to those at his left hand, 'You that are accursed, depart from me into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not give me clothing, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.' Then they also will answer, 'Lord, when was it that we saw you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not take care of you?'   Then he will answer them, 'Truly I tell you, just as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.' And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

They are still not literally Jesus. If the are, please tell me how poor I need to be to turn into Jesus. And when someone helps those poor who are literally Jesus and they are no longer poor, then who do they become?
 

 

Posted
10 minutes ago, Vernon said:

They are still not literally Jesus. If the are, please tell me how poor I need to be to turn into Jesus. And when someone helps those poor who are literally Jesus and they are no longer poor, then who do they become?

Oh, as soon as they are no longer poor, they turn into Satan like our friend @hakutaku did.

  • 3 weeks later...
Matthew 10 42
Posted

"IT IS THE LORD JESUS whom we meet in the faces of our marginalized and discarded brothers and sisters, in the migrant who I despised, rejected, put in a cage, but also in the migrant journeying towards hope, towards a better human life."  - Pope Francis   December 4th, 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...