Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 I'm all alone at home, so the risk of embarrassment is minimal!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 I don't know, isn't it at the Yahoo group? I've never done it before because I was behind a firewall at school...I figured a couple of you would know how...
Moosey Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 I do too but I currently have 7 other people in the house...
VeraMaria Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 I could do it...we recently got a mic...go to the Yahoo Phatmass Group
StColette Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 lol I would do it, but my southern accent is soooo thick !! lol
Carnanc Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 (edited) hmm.. yahoo has a phatmass group?? lol, I don't have a mic or i'd join Edited July 11, 2004 by slywakka250
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 I went to the group and the java closed my browser...how about via AIM instead?
VeraMaria Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 MSN is better....ok? *goes to get mic* Oh, but you have to promise one thing Don't make fun of my accent :angry:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 MSN has a way of giving money to abortion from using it...or so says Jacob...
theculturewarrior Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 can somebody hyperlink me to the voice chat?
Carnanc Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 lol, nevermind, I just found this mic right on the computer, where is everyone now???
StColette Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 I'll have to voice chat later lol when no one is awake in the house ROFL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now