Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='cathgirl' date='Jul 11 2004, 06:26 PM'] I can't do it! Just pretend I'm there [/quote] Cathgirl, where in Iowa are you? Can I drive over a microphone? You know...if you have a cordless phone with a microphone/headset attached, you can probably use that...
cathgirl Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 11 2004, 06:28 PM'] awww Cathgirl [/quote] Thanks for the pity!!!!! It makes me feel special.... -_-
cathgirl Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 11 2004, 06:30 PM'] Cathgirl, where in Iowa are you? Can I drive over a microphone? You know...if you have a cordless phone with a microphone/headset attached, you can probably use that... [/quote] I'm in a place in Iowa that would probably take you awhile to get to if you are in Nebraska!! I don't think our phone has one of those, plus my family would think I was weird if I was talking to the computer
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='cathgirl' date='Jul 11 2004, 06:35 PM'] I'm in a place in Iowa that would probably take you awhile to get to if you are in Nebraska!! I don't think our phone has one of those, plus my family would think I was weird if I was talking to the computer [/quote] Well, I'm in Omaha, right across the river from Council Bluffs...how close is that?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 11, 2004 Author Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 11 2004, 06:37 PM'] Well, I'm in Omaha, right across the river from Council Bluffs...how close is that? [/quote] Well, the far west side of Omaha...
StColette Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 ROFL Cathgirl my dad always stares at me funny when i start talkin to the computer lol
cathgirl Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 11 2004, 06:37 PM'] Well, I'm in Omaha, right across the river from Council Bluffs...how close is that? [/quote] About 2 1/2 to 3 hours, actually not too bad!! I have family really close to there though!!!
Iacobus Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 10 2004, 08:44 PM'] MSN has a way of giving money to abortion from using it...or so says Jacob... [/quote] MSN makes money if you click on the ads. That is it. If I download it and send it to people and nobody clicks on ads than MSN gets no money. BTW MSN supports Bush, soo ... maybe I shouldn't use it. LOL! I am getting my mic in a few days. When I do I have to join the next metting.
Colleen Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 I'm on. I wanna join in! At least till dinner time!
Christina Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 (edited) opps wrong thread Edited July 12, 2004 by Christina
Quietfire Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 how do you sign up for AIM and MSN? Does anyone have a link available? I signed up for Yahoo group, membership pending. Cool beans! Peace.
StColette Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 [url="http://messenger.msn.com/Default.aspx"]http://messenger.msn.com/Default.aspx[/url] <- MSN messenger [url="http://www.aim.com/get_aim/win/latest_win.adp"]http://www.aim.com/get_aim/win/latest_win.adp[/url] <-- AIM
Quietfire Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 (edited) ok, for phatmass phamily only. I am on AIM as phatquietfire I cant talk to ya'll on any of the other ones, cause I have family on those and I dont want them bothering me if I'm talking to you. So everybody sign me up on their AIM please Peace. and thanks St. Colette for the links. Edited July 12, 2004 by Quietfire
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now