Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Brother Adam
Posted

Let's see. 3 years of defending the Catholic faith as a non-Catholic

Accepted to Franciscan University in the theology program.

Nearly 4000 posts at phatmass.

Recently reconciled to the Catholic Church by way of an Act of Faith and Confession.

Run a website and forum dedicated unwaveringly to defending the Catholic Church.

Administrate another Catholic website.

Moderate at Phatmass.



And STILL not even a Church Faithful. What more does a guy have to do! :sadder:

Posted

aww Brother Adam I would recommend you for Church Faithful :D

daugher-of-Mary
Posted

aweeeee....come on now, guys! Bro has been reconciled! Can we promote him to Church Faithful?

Posted

It's been long overdue!!

You're definitely recommended.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

dUSt hasn't been on all day!

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Church militant all the way!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Maybe he's going to make it a Rite of Acceptance present on the 18th. lol ;)

theculturewarrior
Posted

Church Militant!

Brother Adam
Posted

rite of acceptance is for catechumens. I'm fully Catholic and can take communion. I'm only lacking in confirmation, but I'm still Catholic.

Posted

I agree that he should be Church Militant.

Si, si, si...deberia ser.

Posted

Yes, definitely Church Militant!

Posted

I agree whole heartedly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

homeschoolmom
Posted

CM 4 BA, ASAP!!!

Posted

He is worthy of Church faithful, but he really does deserve Chruch Militant

Good Friday
Posted

I think Bro. Adam should be Church Militant. He's more effectively "militant" against anti-Catholicism than most people on the phorum.

Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jul 10 2004, 09:58 PM'] Church militant all the way! [/quote]
DITTO!!!!

Posted

Church Militant for Brother Adam! I'll accept nothing less!

ryanmeyersmusic
Posted

werd...

Brother Adam
Posted

Bumpity

cantstopdancin9
Posted

I agree! BA for Church Militant!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...