Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Theologian in Training
Posted
[color=red]Church Militant![/color]
Posted

i agree with everyone else!!

Posted

Church Militant! Or else I am going to steal all the eTacos.

Posted

Okay, but I'm taking away one million posts.

Brother Adam
Posted
:o

Sweet! It's worth one million posts
Posted

Congrats Brother Adam :D :D :cheer: :cheer:

Posted

Congratulations! :)

Soldier4Him
Posted

Yay! Congrats!

Posted

Finally!!!! Congratulations, bro!!!! :beer: :cheer: :clap:

Posted

Congrats brother adam :) (sorry I aint grabbing any cheerleader pom poms lol)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

YAY!

Posted

WOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve it so much!!!!

Yay!!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Hey dUSt, may I have his million posts?



PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE?

:D


*puppy-dog eyes*

Brother Adam
Posted

:-D



(hehe. I just like seeing my name pop up with Church Militant

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jul 11 2004, 05:11 PM'] :-D



(hehe. I just like seeing my name pop up with Church Militant [/quote]
LOL

*salutes*

Brother Adam
Posted

Does this mean I get my T-shirt now?

Posted

* admires Bro. Adam's nice shinny CM tag *

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Heck, aren't you still waiting for a taco?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...