picchick Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 say whatever you want. I am bored. That's why I started this. someone start a coversation if You want to continue this.
Iacobus Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Hi! I am Jacob Edward Luke. I am a nut case Liberal. I am the offical GOPher remover of PhatMass. The offical GOPher of PM is also the Offical PhatMass Rat killer. *HIDES* Ummm. I say lol too much. I don't like long romantic walks on the beach. But short walks to escape from Miss "I forgot her name" around the ERC talking about the Greese is cool with me. I read too much. I also sleep too much. I also don't do much of anything unless I have to or want to. But once I start something I won't stop till, well I have done it too much. And I can't stand the words, ain't, peeps, ppl, plz. I have way too many pet peves. I am a Great Mind. I can't stand the Sci Fi Channel. I am missing my copy of Taming.
VeraMaria Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 and he is Darcy through and through, though maybe Wicjham or Collins at heart and he THINKS he's a great mind...
StColette Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 lol * clears throat * I'm Jennie Catherine ... I'm from Northwest Louisiana, I have 2 older brothers, 2 older sisters, and 2 younger step sisters. I have 3 nephews and 3 nieces. I'm currently a Biological Science Major at LSU-S, also a major in Pre-Veterinary Medicine, and working on my minor in Chemistry. lol I love animals, I own and raise cattle with my father. I love to go horseback ridding. I also enjoy tennis and soccer *cough* *cough* anyway thats about all right now lol
VeraMaria Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Hmm... Im Vera Maria B I have a weird last name I have two little brothers Tomorrow my brother is turning 10 I want to be 16 NOW but I'm stuck with 15 till Nov I'm 5'8 My eyes "flash green fire" I'm scared (VERY) that Ben'll be cruel I'm nosy I'm Vera
VeraMaria Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 11 2004, 01:38 AM'] I love to go horseback ridding. I also enjoy tennis and soccer [/quote] all that describes me as well
VeraMaria Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 11 2004, 01:43 AM'] Vera you have a November Bday too ????? [/quote] yep, the 19th, I share it with Dave!!
StColette Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 mine is the 11th lol you also share the 19th with MorphRC lol
RemnantRules Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 AGUBWAH!!! Don't know was watching Boy Meets World. LOVE THAT SHOW! lol
immaculata Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
immaculata Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='Jul 11 2004, 01:35 AM'] thought you were off to bed??? [/quote] Couldn't sleep. Actually, I'm up checking to see if a certain boy returned my email. Which he didn't. And I shouldn't be surprised...
immaculata Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 say some prayers for Matt.... ... that a tree branch falls on his head.
immaculata Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 hehehe.. okay, I don't really mean that. A lightning strike, maybe, but not a tree branch....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now