Colleen Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Hmm. . . . since there's nothing else to do. I'm Colleen Kathryn Rose. I have five brothers (all younger) and a sister (younger too). I have 27 cousins and about 30 aunts and uncles. I like English . . . reading, writing, that's my thing. I don't know how great of a writer I am, but I like it anyway. I have had a poem published, though. I live in Wisconsin, and though I love my cheesy state dearly, I am getting tired of it. I want to move! However, I will always remain a loyal Packer fan. That's about it. I'm kind of boring. [quote]and he is Darcy through and through, though maybe Wicjham or Collins at heart [/quote] Yes, I am inclined to agree.
VeraMaria Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Today's my brother's birthday....I don't want him to grow up!! Now we're all two-digits...(he's turning 10)
cantstopdancin9 Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jul 11 2004, 12:43 AM'] I want to be 16 NOW but I'm stuck with 15 till Nov [/quote] Vera I turn 16 November 27th!
cantstopdancin9 Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Hi I'm Shannen. I'm 15. I'm Catholic. Shall I tell more? lol.
VeraMaria Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 Sure go ahead Shannen Yeah, I'm 8 days older than you
Iacobus Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 I am cheap and good for nothing. Never trust me. You wouldn't belive what I did today... I bought a copy of Jane Eyre and a copy of Presuasion to take to BWCA. I have no backbone. LOL!
VeraMaria Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Jul 11 2004, 01:26 PM'] I am cheap and good for nothing. Never trust me. You wouldn't belive what I did today... I bought a copy of Jane Eyre and a copy of Presuasion to take to BWCA. I have no backbone. LOL! [/quote] Hey Colleen, we've don a fab job with the brainwashing
StColette Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='cantstopdancin9' date='Jul 11 2004, 09:37 AM'] Vera I turn 16 November 27th! [/quote] wow lots of Nov. Bdays heehehe
heyyoimjohnny Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 I walk my path But an earthquake has torn my heart I have frozen on the knife's edge Though not readily apparent, Going forward could lead off the edge of a cliff And turning back would leave a part of me behind, Left on the knife's edge by itself. Perhaps my rash judgement got me into this Certainly no rash judgement will get me out Despite my gut, I keep walking the path The top of the hill looms closer I can turn back now... But will I be able to turn back later? Will I want to? The top of the hill looms closer...
lifeteenchick527 Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='Jul 11 2004, 08:38 AM'] I'm Colleen Kathryn Rose. I have five brothers (all younger) and a sister (younger too). [/quote] sry it took a while fo rme to respond...but thats the same with me Colleen...how kool...ya i have a ton af cuzs and aunts and uncles!!! ya and some1 said it was their bros bday today...its my lil bros bday...he's turning 7... and iam Alena and iam 15 lol...well wats up every1
heyyoimjohnny Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 I'm John. I'm confused and afraid to take risks. Heheheh...
picchick Posted July 12, 2004 Author Posted July 12, 2004 [quote name='immaculata' date='Jul 11 2004, 12:35 AM'] My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. [/quote] LOL I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!! "will you stop saying that???" "ELLO!!! MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA! YOU KILLED MY FATHER. PREPARE TO DIE!!!"
picchick Posted July 12, 2004 Author Posted July 12, 2004 I am picchick aka meg aka whatever you can remember me by. I am 19. more to come
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now