Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I figured since you dont have your own thread and you make everyone else personal threads (including mine) I thought I'd make you one. Enjoy...:banana:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

YAY!!!

I have a thread!

Woohoo!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

The popularity of my thread is obviously a reflection of my own popularity.

I'm gonna go cry in the corner...

:sadder:

Posted

Micah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cheer: :banana: :cheer: :banana:

Posted
:banana: peanutbuttah jellay!
Posted

have you seen that?

Posted

* does a cartwheel for Micah * lol

Posted

[url="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/peanutbutter.shtml"]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/peanutbutter.shtml[/url]

Theologian in Training
Posted

[quote name='Moosey' date='Jul 14 2004, 04:44 PM'] [url="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/peanutbutter.shtml"]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/peanutbutter.shtml[/url] [/quote]
Another example of people that have way too much time on their hand...catchy tune though. :)

Posted

Dancing Banana!!!

Posted

hey...<_<

Posted (edited)
:banana: :bounce: :banana: :bounce: :banana: :bounce:

:breakdance: :breakdance: :breakdance:

This thread needs some energy!! :P Edited by VeraMaria
Posted

Bumpity bump by Jennie :D hehehe

Micah where are you we need you in Paltalk :)

Posted

Get on paltalk you little turd...

Posted

Hello stranger! :)

Posted

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 14 2004, 04:42 PM'] Dancing Banana!!! [/quote]
:banana: I'm [i]always[/i] ready for a dancing banana!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

raph is soo funny. i mean who else demands the mic, demanding we must learn latin, brainwashing all of us through continuos repetition of phrases all the while cracking us up?

no one BUT raph!!! :notworthy:

Posted

*acho* lol sorry allergies, Micah where are you ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...