the_rev Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 I never got a thread for me, except for my birthday thread...
the_rev Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 But I'm sure after time, Raph will make me a thread, and therfore verigying that he is totally awesome!
Luthien Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 No I will...cuz hes not on...hes a loser Whats your first name?
Moosey Posted July 17, 2004 Author Posted July 17, 2004 (edited) [quote name='Luthien' date='Jul 16 2004, 09:32 PM'] No I will...cuz hes not on...hes a loser Whats your first name? [/quote] Arg that was me...I keep forgetting to sign off of her sn...doy Edited July 17, 2004 by Moosey
Deeds Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 Hey Raphaello, I forgot to mention, go back to Bolt and check it out if you haven't yet. It's all changed - we can use smilies now!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 [quote name='Deeds' date='Jul 17 2004, 11:59 AM'] Hey Raphaello, I forgot to mention, go back to Bolt and check it out if you haven't yet. It's all changed - we can use smilies now! [/quote] NO! What have they done?! Hey...I wonder if anyone still remembers me there... Sorry I've been gone the last few days, guys...little hectic around here...college stuff came...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 Okay, I checked it out...I still prefer Phatmass.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 17 2004, 05:07 PM'] Micah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: [/quote] Sorry guys, I can't chat tonight either. Vigil Mass and major fireworks tonight (Omaha's 150th b-day, lol). I'll be on sooner or later. Just let me get this college stuff out of the way. I'm planning on going to DC next week, starting Wednesday, so we'll see about that. I love you all. Don't leave me.
StColette Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 Awww Micah it's okay just get there when you can we'll be there And of course we won't leave ya cause we love you too
cathgirl Posted July 17, 2004 Posted July 17, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Jul 16 2004, 09:47 PM'] I never got a thread for me, except for my birthday thread... [/quote] I made you one in the Creepy Aliens spot! I guess mine just aren't as cool as Raphaels... [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=13508&hl=thank+you+rev"]http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showt...l=thank+you+rev[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now