shortysportychick Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 Across the Sky is Awesome!!!!! I know Dani.
shortysportychick Posted August 21, 2004 Posted August 21, 2004 Hey guys Im new and Im really looking forward to meeting new ppl. My friend Dani said that you guys are awesome especially Ben!!
*teen4Christ* Posted August 21, 2004 Author Posted August 21, 2004 yes everybody is super nice!! you will know more ppl in no time!! And yes Ben is really nice but so is everybody else!!
*teen4Christ* Posted August 23, 2004 Author Posted August 23, 2004 ok what did you do with Orlando?? you go from one hotness to another!! lol OMG We had no power all day after you left!! We think that it was a tornado!
shortysportychick Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 Hey.......A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!!! lol!!
shortysportychick Posted August 25, 2004 Posted August 25, 2004 I'm sorry about the electricity!! Spency came back today!!!!
ilovechrist Posted August 26, 2004 Posted August 26, 2004 [quote name='shortysportychick' date='Aug 21 2004, 01:09 PM'] My friend Dani said that you guys are awesome especially Ben!! [/quote] somebody said Ben... that's me lol welcome to PM!!
*teen4Christ* Posted August 26, 2004 Author Posted August 26, 2004 hey Caroline!! gosh you like took for ever to post!! jk omg I know I cant wait to see him......and did you call him Spency?? and girl you never called me about Rebecaa?!?! What good are ya? Jk!!!! ok you better stay on and post girl you have a lot of posting to do!!
shortysportychick Posted August 26, 2004 Posted August 26, 2004 IM SOOOOOOOOO SORRY DANI!!!!!!!!! I didn't know when she was coming!!! she just came and surprised us!!! Ya I just called him Spency (a.k.a. :egypt:) just to be funny. Dani he is a little different because when I told him that I got the ATS cd he just said:"Thats cool. I'm not really into music anymore." I was like OMG!!!!!!!! But other than that he is pretty much the same!!!!
*teen4Christ* Posted August 26, 2004 Author Posted August 26, 2004 OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spencer NOT in to Music???!!! That cant be!! we were like ATS buddies!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its killing me I have to see him soon!! I cant stand it!!!
ilovechrist Posted August 26, 2004 Posted August 26, 2004 i take it Spencer is a good friend of yours?
*teen4Christ* Posted August 27, 2004 Author Posted August 27, 2004 (edited) yes very good!! hey good guessing! Carolines been friends with him since like they were 5 or something And then I met him when I moved down here he was the 1st person to talk to me and become friends with me!! He is so cool! I love him so much hes awesome n-e ways you know how rebecca went to a 5 week retreat? well thats what he did. Only he is not going to go to the school this year. but he still wants to keep his Vocation strong so I guess he is not going to listen to music and do stuff that we used to do he is my Best friend its going to be really hard to like give up our friend ship!! But if its what God wants then I can do it!! Its me and Caroline now cuz rebecca left and then if he leaves!! caroline just dont move away!! Please!! LOL! Ok I will stop going on about him but yeah he is a really good friend! Edited August 27, 2004 by *teen4Christ*
ilovechrist Posted August 27, 2004 Posted August 27, 2004 your avatars... you girls are becoming obsessed
*teen4Christ* Posted August 27, 2004 Author Posted August 27, 2004 look at them Ben just look at them! :wub: lol im jk
shortysportychick Posted August 29, 2004 Posted August 29, 2004 yeah thats right we were best friends and we still are !!!!!!!! Don't worry Dani I'm not going ne where!! And Ben, you have to understand that we are girls andget really emotional when it comes to best friends moving away!!!! I have this one pic of him when he was like 5 and it was Halloween and he was Batman :batman:
ilovechrist Posted August 29, 2004 Posted August 29, 2004 yes we all get emotional when best friends move away.. trust me i understand. but Batman? Robin is SO much cooler.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now