*teen4Christ* Posted August 29, 2004 Author Posted August 29, 2004 omg I want to see that Picture! ha ha you have like so much black mail on him!! not that you will use it?! Robin is cooler!! but Spider man is the bomb!!
ilovechrist Posted August 29, 2004 Posted August 29, 2004 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles duuuuuuuuuuuuuude
shortysportychick Posted August 29, 2004 Posted August 29, 2004 o yaaaaa!!! I forgot about him!! ya i think hes the best
shortysportychick Posted August 29, 2004 Posted August 29, 2004 mutant ninga turtles???? whats that about
*teen4Christ* Posted August 29, 2004 Author Posted August 29, 2004 those turtles were cool!! lol Caroline 14 post come on!!
ilovechrist Posted August 29, 2004 Posted August 29, 2004 uh... the 4 green guys that kicks butt every saturday morning for... ever since i was born lol
shortysportychick Posted August 29, 2004 Posted August 29, 2004 hey im taking my time on the posts ok?? o i guess im just not that much into super heros except for maybe spiderman
shortysportychick Posted August 29, 2004 Posted August 29, 2004 Dani!!!!! what r u doing girl???? lol
shortysportychick Posted August 29, 2004 Posted August 29, 2004 hee hee!!! i gotta go my mom wants me to get off and read!!
shortysportychick Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 I'm boooooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeedddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ilovechrist Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 my computer.... needs an upgrade desperately.
*teen4Christ* Posted September 2, 2004 Author Posted September 2, 2004 ha ha guess what I did 2 my knee?! Ok today is my sisters b-day so we went to McDonalds for lunch well I went up the stupid play place and bumped my knee so hard!! ugh it hurts!! its blue right now I guess thats better then purple like it was at Mc donalds. lol n-e ways I just was thinking of when you hurt your knee and thought I would say thanks cuz now I have your dumb knee problem. Im jk Caroline why are you sooooooooooooooo bored?
ilovechrist Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 LOL i'm sorry to hear about that... i have a tendency of passing things like that along to others.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now