Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which Southern City Would You Most Like To Live In


Which Southern city would you choose?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

theculturewarrior
Posted

Well, in the interest of equal time...

Posted

Miami.

In spite of the heat :wacko:

Miami is :cool:

Posted

voted San Antonio, looked like an awesome city, the only time I saw it was in a video on Eucharistic Adoration in my youth group. :sweat:

Posted

I had to choose the last option because I am from Cincinnati. I would live in KY because it's close to home.

theculturewarrior
Posted

San Antonio is the Bomb. My favorite church is there.

Posted

[b]Some nice city in North Carolina?[/b]

[color=blue]Raleigh![/color]

Posted

ill say in Keller Tx. if that is ok with yall

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Dallas!

Posted

N'Awlins, baby! It's a blending of French, Creole, and Southern cultures. It's probably the only state in the South that's got a pretty decent Catholic population, too. I'd totally love to live there.

God bless,

Jen

Posted

Dallas is over 75% Catholic, thanks to the Latinos!

DancesforLove
Posted

I picked Dallas, but what I wanna know is.....why isn't Fort Worth on the list! Funkytown!!!

WCC_Catholic
Posted

i am from New Orleans but i am in no way proud of it! :sadder: :(

Posted

well since you left out Natchitoches Louisiana, which is one of the prettiest places in Louisiana and is mostly Catholic, I had to chose a city in North Carolina since I've lived there before and it's really nice as well.

ilovechrist
Posted

nice city in NC--Asheville!!!!!

or Charlotte

or Raleigh..

LOL

Posted

hmm good question.. not really been to many southern places to really vote on this fairly....Gatlinburg, TN is cool though

Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jul 18 2004, 07:53 PM'] nice city in NC--Asheville!!!!!

or Charlotte

or Raleigh..

LOL [/quote]
those are all great cities in NC, I used to live in Sanford

Posted

Yall no what the whole U.S.A. is better!!!!!!!!!

1337 k4th0l1x0r
Posted

[quote name='BeenaBobba' date='Jul 18 2004, 04:28 PM'] N'Awlins, baby! It's a blending of French, Creole, and Southern cultures. It's probably the only state in the South that's got a pretty decent Catholic population, too. I'd totally love to live there.

God bless,

Jen [/quote]
New Orleans is about as Catholic as the Kennedy's.

Well, not quite that bad, but for a 'Catholic city,' it's pretty lapse in its catholicness.

Besides, you won't want to live there after you walk down Bourbon street in the daytime in August and get a wiff of the fresh New Orleans air.

Posted

This was a hard choice ... I chose Charleston, but could easily pick any of these options except Tulsa, Oklahoma City, or St. Louis. But I have much love in my heart for the Carolinas. Gorgeous country, mountains and ocean, longleaf pine trees ... gotta love it.

Basically, though, I love warm weather.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...