Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which Southern City Would You Most Like To Live In


Which Southern city would you choose?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

well i'm in dallas and its great
and i've been to new orleans many times - nice to visit...for a day...but definitely would not want to live there

so i'm going with florida
i love the coast :)

Posted

oh come on.. only one for Oklahoma City! Someone else besides me has to live in OK! Never Tulsa.. wrong diocese ;)

Pax,
Tony

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='PaxVobis' date='Jul 19 2004, 01:01 AM'] oh come on.. only one for Oklahoma City! Someone else besides me has to live in OK! Never Tulsa.. wrong diocese ;)

Pax,
Tony [/quote]
Haha Tony...you say "oh come on!" a lot...

I couldn't help but remember...

Mickey's_Girl
Posted (edited)

Voted for the last option: Louisville, KY all the way. My next pick would be St. Louis, because it, too, rocks.

But see, neither of those cities are REALLY southern. And I'd never (well, I probably shouldn't say "never"--but I can't see myself doing it) move to the "real" south. For one thing, it gets too dang hot. For another, I'm a thoroughgoing Yankee/midwesterner and I can't help it. None of my ancestors really lived farther south than the Ohio River, going back 350 years. What can I say? I can't get into that southern flow. I can appreciate it, but I cannot relate.

MG

Edited by Mickey's_Girl
RemnantRules
Posted

DANG i voted for NC!

Posted

[quote name='RemnantRules' date='Jul 19 2004, 02:39 AM'] DANG i voted for NC! [/quote]
this is gettin scary lol

RemnantRules
Posted

Your telling me! lol

Birgitta Noel
Posted

HEY! What's wrong with St. Louis?!!!!

We just moved there and LOVE it so far. Though I wouldn't call it southern per say....

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 19 2004, 12:11 AM'] Haha Tony...you say "oh come on!" a lot...

I couldn't help but remember... [/quote]
It must be my pressuing personallity.. "Oh come on.. you know you want too!" :P
Oh ya.. I finally made it past lurker!!! 50 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :deal: :wavey: :cheer:

theculturewarrior
Posted

St. Louis is historically Southern, or at least it is in a historically Southern state. Then again, Tulsa is in a historically post Southern state, but is definitely Southern by culture. Same with OKC. :)

RemnantRules
Posted

congrats Pax

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...