Colleen Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 21 2004, 11:50 PM'] ;p; yjrdr [ppt [[; [/quote] ;p; o lmpe niy oyd gim yp drr yjr, hry s;; vpmgidrf@
shelly_freak Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 so anyways, i was watching finding nemo with my little brother and I thought ya know, the person who decided to make a movie about talking fish was an absolute genius, then I laughed cause the seagulls came on screen. -the end-
MC Just Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jul 21 2004, 11:54 PM'] urd oy od tsyjrt gimmu yp esyvj yjrm @@ [/quote] [ththt]erjtherte-=erte@@@???
Colleen Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Jul 21 2004, 11:53 PM'] so anyways, i was watching finding nemo with my little brother and I thought ya know, the person who decided to make a movie about talking fish was an absolute genius, then I laughed cause the seagulls came on screen. -the end- [/quote] ejsy fprd yjsy jsbr yp fp eoyj ;pbr ? 'tpyg;'
StColette Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='MC Just' date='Jul 21 2004, 11:55 PM'] [ththt]erjtherte-=erte@@@??? [/quote] lrr[ ytuomh ;p;;p;;p;
shelly_freak Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 So also today I was at the library (yuck, at least I didnt have to work today) and i picked up this book because there are alot of books at the library. So this book I started flipping through it and I saw, it's a comic book bible. I started laughing hysterically as I read the story of Adam and Eve comic style, it was sweet! -the end-
Colleen Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Jul 21 2004, 11:58 PM'] So also today I was at the library (yuck, at least I didnt have to work today) and i picked up this book because there are alot of books at the library. So this book I started flipping through it and I saw, it's a comic book bible. I started laughing hysterically as I read the story of Adam and Eve comic style, it was sweet! -the end- [/quote] svyis;;u yjsy dptys jsd yp fp eoyj ;pbr/ "_
MC Just Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='nikkan_hanil' date='Jul 21 2004, 11:55 PM'] Can someone explain this thread to me? [/quote] (sjdfhsjdhf hfhf hfhm,d) 1.fghfhf0 dgdfgdfgd[dfgdf 2. jshdfjkshkjerhoeirtetert hfghfghfg]fghfgh 3. dftyr ertert ete] erterte 4. sfter ter terter[ tertertert
qfnol31 Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 dyp[ jiksvlomh yjr yjtrsf o jsbr eoyj ,u gosmvrr@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :ph34r:
shelly_freak Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 well i hope you have all enjoyed speaking in toungs about my short stories. gnight
qfnol31 Posted July 22, 2004 Author Posted July 22, 2004 tp ,u derry vp;;rrm/. ,u gosmvr frst/ ;ry ,r vpimy yjr esud jpe o ;pbr upi/ o ;pbr yjr esu upi vsm trsf yjod vpfr. smf jpe upi gomf oy gim/ o ;pbr yjr esu upi ys;l yp ,r. rbrm ejrm o grr; s;pmr/ o ;pbr yjr esu upitr s;esud yjrtr. sy 6 om yjr ,ptmomh ypp/ o ;pbr yjr esu upi ji,pt ,r. smf rmkpu yp fp oy/ o ;pbr jpe upi eo;; [pdy om ,u gpti, pbrt pm g;ugtrr/ o ;pbr jpe upi eo;; gohjy gpt ,r pbrt ksdpm ejrmbrt krmmor dsud jrd nrdy/ o ;pbr upit viyr gsvr smf d,o;r/ niy ,pdy pg s;;. o ;pbr jpe upi kidy trsf s;; pg yjsy@@
Colleen Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 [quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 22 2004, 12:02 AM'] dyp[ jiksvlomh yjr yjtrsf o jsbr eoyj ,u gosmvrr@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :ph34r: [/quote] :wub:
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted July 22, 2004 Posted July 22, 2004 (edited) O etpyr s ytsmd;sypt um V/ Vp,[u;r euyj ipot gsbptuyr V vp,[u;rt smf rmkpi@ S d;uhjy ,pfuguvsyupm yp yjr vpfr vpo;f yotm yjud gtp, rmvpfumh ,rddshrd yp frvpfumh ,rddshrd/ Pg vpotdr. O rmvpfrf yjr V vpfr nr;pe "F "F ";p;" ";p;" "nsmsms" "nsmsms" ========================================== $umv;ofr >dyfup/j? vpmdy vjst( ysn Z1234567890-= aywertyiuop[]\aasdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./`1!@#$%&^*()_+QWERTYUIOP{}|ASDFGHJKL:"aZXCVBNM<>?~! amama-Z' umy ;pvum)vjst v_ } qumy u -' qeju;r )ysn]u\_ }ug )v ysn]u\_ tryotm u' uQQ'| qtryotm =2' | umy ,sum )bpuf_ } qvjst v' qeju;r )v hryvjst)_. v @ RPG_ [tumyg)Z&vZ.ysn];pvum)v_Q2\_' qtryotm -' | ============================================ rfuy" O ,rddrf o[ yjr YSN vjstsvyrt um yjr ytsm;syupm ysn;r. noy gucrf uy dovj yjsy uy ,s[[rf yp w "_ Edited July 22, 2004 by 1337 k4th0l1x0r
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now