An Old School Catholic Message Board

Yp ,u Gosmvrr

qfnol31

[quote name='StColette' date='Jul 21 2004, 11:50 PM'] ;p; yjrdr [ppt [[; [/quote]
;p; o lmpe niy oyd gim yp drr yjr, hry s;; vpmgidrf@

shelly_freak

so anyways, i was watching finding nemo with my little brother and I thought ya know, the person who decided to make a movie about talking fish was an absolute genius, then I laughed cause the seagulls came on screen. -the end-

[quote name='StColette' date='Jul 21 2004, 11:54 PM'] urd oy od tsyjrt gimmu yp esyvj yjrm @@ [/quote]
:D [ththt]erjtherte-=erte@@@???

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Jul 21 2004, 11:53 PM'] so anyways, i was watching finding nemo with my little brother and I thought ya know, the person who decided to make a movie about talking fish was an absolute genius, then I laughed cause the seagulls came on screen. -the end- [/quote]
ejsy fprd yjsy jsbr yp fp eoyj ;pbr ?

'tpyg;'

[quote name='MC Just' date='Jul 21 2004, 11:55 PM'] :D [ththt]erjtherte-=erte@@@??? [/quote]
lrr[ ytuomh ;p;;p;;p;

shelly_freak

So also today I was at the library (yuck, at least I didnt have to work today) and i picked up this book because there are alot of books at the library. So this book I started flipping through it and I saw, it's a comic book bible. I started laughing hysterically as I read the story of Adam and Eve comic style, it was sweet! -the end-

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Jul 21 2004, 11:58 PM'] So also today I was at the library (yuck, at least I didnt have to work today) and i picked up this book because there are alot of books at the library. So this book I started flipping through it and I saw, it's a comic book bible. I started laughing hysterically as I read the story of Adam and Eve comic style, it was sweet! -the end- [/quote]
svyis;;u yjsy dptys jsd yp fp eoyj ;pbr/

"_

[quote name='nikkan_hanil' date='Jul 21 2004, 11:55 PM'] Can someone explain this thread to me? [/quote]
(sjdfhsjdhf hfhf hfhm,d)

1.fghfhf0 dgdfgdfgd[dfgdf

2. jshdfjkshkjerhoeirtetert
hfghfghfg]fghfgh

3. dftyr ertert ete] erterte

4. sfter ter terter[ tertertert

:)

dyp[ jiksvlomh yjr yjtrsf o jsbr eoyj ,u gosmvrr@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :ph34r: