Chris Zewe Posted July 23, 2004 Author Posted July 23, 2004 I have to go...now...but I'll write up a quick response to Flip... I said little talent, not no, didn't I? And yes, hip hop is NOT a faith and I did understand your comparison. Did you catch my stealing second one? Well I've run outta time So I'm writin dis rhyme And...yeah...a specified rhyme pattern would be nice so that I could possibly go beyond two lines.
flip Posted July 23, 2004 Posted July 23, 2004 yeah i got your comparison... it was good. your rhymes need some work though... here's a link to listen to my stuff for free [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=15946"]HERE[/url] [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=15946"]http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=15946[/url] its a combination of spoken word, hip hop, and tribal funk ill let you judge it all you want...
Guest Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 (edited) im getten at ya again, cuz you speaken so foolish your ideas are pretend, so im'a tell ya to cool it i knew it......would only be a matter of time till the dreary day, i'd see one of your kind you so led astray, faithless, wut a serious crime so the young deliveryboy, is gonna respond through the rhyme... tell me what you do, to glorify Gods name ? and i aint talken about wiccan vudu, kid thats insane why you blasten on our faith ? when you could be gainen knowlege ? im'a set the record straight, and take you to univeral spirtual college lesson one.....Jesus Christ died for every one of your sins and if you dont have faith in him, love you'll never comprehend lesson two......God is full of mercy and brought you here for a reason now its time for you to stop being stubborn, and come into a new season time for you to plant some seeds, that will end up being fruitfull time to let go of the wiccan vudu, and with yourself finally be truethfull... and then you can be usefull, start glorifying God, honestly, its the truth bro... and finally lesson three, dont take this as cockyness, jus take it as a plea... to stop liven your life with out vison or direction stop thinken your it, and that your up to prefection... i might not got the best english, and i might not be that smart but i got faith to move the mountains, and'a God who's existed since the start love ya bro time to open your eyes Jesus loves ya your at this site for a reason except Christ into your life you can do it pham Peace n love Edited July 24, 2004 by Guest
Chris Zewe Posted July 24, 2004 Author Posted July 24, 2004 (edited) Kudos, you've further proved my theory that you are a complete [color=red][personal attack][/color] Edited July 24, 2004 by littleflower+JMJ
point5 Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 I KNWO ME BE A IDIOT!!! You are a dope ill sweet bro, my brotha playa Chris, we should hang out and throw pebbles at each other. Keep rocking homie you got mad flava.
Chris Zewe Posted July 24, 2004 Author Posted July 24, 2004 If any of you have seen the South Park episode where Cartman starts a Christian rock band, Delivery reminds me of those Christian punk rockers...except all hip hop like.
Guest Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 [quote name='Chris Zewe' date='Jul 24 2004, 09:28 AM'] Kudos, you've further proved my theory that you are a complete [color=red][personal attack][/color] [/quote] ##$#%^^%$$#$##@$$@#@@$##@$$#$# !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chris chris chris
Chris Zewe Posted July 24, 2004 Author Posted July 24, 2004 (edited) Cartman, Stan, Kyle and Kenny had their own band at the beginning of the episode and Cartman gets pissed about something and bets Kyle that he can get a platinum album with a Christian rock band before they do with their band. Cartman gets Token (sp?) and Butters and they make "Faith Plus One." Cartman takes a bunch of love songs and adds Jesus to them and they become huge. Things happen and eventually Faith Plus One sells one million albums which is the requirement for platinum. At the awards ceremony. Cartman's all stoked and Kyle is having a hissy fit, but when the time for the award comes they get a "myr" album because it's Christian rock. Cartman starts swearing at Jesus and then calls Token a beaver dam nice black man. Token then proceeds to kick his hiney and then Butters gives him a hug and :fluffy air extraction: in his face. The end. Edited July 24, 2004 by littleflower+JMJ
DancesforLove Posted July 24, 2004 Posted July 24, 2004 Wee it gives me a chuckle! Such great peeps on here. :peace:
Someguynamedmatt Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 south park is awesome, a brilliant piece of satire. however i do not gain much knowledge watching it, and i gain a lot of knowledge from this website... which is what it is all about, not Christians trying to attract attention. i know that some of the people on this website are very conservative, and i'm sorry if you felt attacked by them. If you really want to know about the Catholic Church, I would reccommend the Q&A board, where you'll get simple honest answers from qualified scholars, as long as you don't use your questions as attacks. we are glad you are here, hopefully we can learn something from one another. Something Christian, Matt
Chris Zewe Posted July 25, 2004 Author Posted July 25, 2004 I know about the Catholic Church. Just because I don't memorize entire books of the Bible and rant about how free will is bad doesn't mean I don't know @@.
Someguynamedmatt Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 [quote name='Chris Zewe' date='Jul 24 2004, 07:38 PM'] I know about the Catholic Church. Just because I don't memorize entire books of the Bible and rant about how free will is bad doesn't mean I don't know @@. [/quote] free will is bad? i didn't know that...
MichaelFilo Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 Liberalism is not the equivalant of free will. Please read the whole first post and thread for an actual understanding. God bless, Pax Christi, Bro, Michael Filo
Theoketos Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 [quote name='Chris Zewe' date='Jul 22 2004, 11:20 PM'] I'm...Not COOL? *Cries in a corner* [/quote] They never said that you were not cool, but some of your actions are exactly that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now