Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Everyone!

My name is Brian "MaxKolbe" (MaxKolbe because of my patron saint) and I am yet another member from good ole' SEAS. I have heard constantly about this forum from people at my parish and I was just curious as to what brought you to it?... I can tell you that the Greatest Religion on earth (.. of course Catholicism.... sorry if that offends neone) and Remnant with Matt and Angela.... and Jason and Zach brought me here.

[color=blue]"FORGET NOT LOVE"[/color]
MaxKolbe

toledo_jesus
Posted

Word of mouth, man. Friend at college found this place. showed it to everybody. now I am an addict.

Posted

It was all Paladin!

Posted

I was brought by MorphRC :)

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

I stubbled across it whilst surfing the net... then I told my friends and got them addicted...

Posted

Found it via Catholic Culture...

Posted

found it in a search engine. so glad i found phatmass...

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Dust said he was opening a phorum andfI have been here ever since.

Pope St Clement 1
Posted

[quote name='Andrea348' date='Jul 23 2004, 10:12 AM'] found it in a search engine. so glad i found phatmass... [/quote]
Me too. There's a young boy that our community was ministering to who loves rap and hip hop so I went looking for Catholic rap and Catholic hip hop and I stumbled across phatmass.com.

(Now I'm hooked on Catholic hip hop and Catholic rap :D - a 1st century Pope who loves them)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

the door was opened so i walked in......





:unsure:

Posted

i think i saw it on lifeteen.com forums

Soldier4Him
Posted

I found it as a link on another site.....downloaded a bunch of wallpapers....then came back a few weeks later and asked a question in the forum....then saw I could sign up....walked casually into open mic....and haven't looked back since.

Posted

I was doing a search for "Catholic celebrities" and found this place....

Posted

Phatmass is just one of literally thousands of websites I infiltrate, spam and overtake. It's all part of scheme, to one day take over the world. One day every single one of you will bow to my name.

PHAZZAN!

Posted

I found a link on onerock and thats that really.

Pope St Clement 1
Posted
:lol: I bow to the great Phazzan
little_angel202
Posted

[quote name='Soldier4Him' date='Jul 23 2004, 02:43 AM'] I found it as a link on another site.....downloaded a bunch of wallpapers....then came back a few weeks later and asked a question in the forum....then saw I could sign up....walked casually into open mic....and haven't looked back since. [/quote]
same kind of thing with me

Posted

i was doing a search on "Catholic Celebrities" about a year ago, and phatmass popped up. i've been an addict ever since.

<------as you can tell from my number of posts! :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...