myduwigd Posted July 23, 2004 Posted July 23, 2004 Scott Hahn recomemended it to me. Actually, one of his employees told him to tell me.
Theoketos Posted July 23, 2004 Posted July 23, 2004 I was looking for a Catholic Wallpaper to fit my desk top, five years ago.
Janana8706 Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 I found this place b/c in religioin class we had to write summaries of "religious" articles and I did one in my Catholic newspaper, and it happed to be an interview w/ Dust, and talked about this site, so I joined it. I have been coming here every time I get on the internet ever since. Thanks a lot!!!!
dUSt Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 [quote name='myduwigd' date='Jul 23 2004, 03:21 PM'] Scott Hahn recomemended it to me. Actually, one of his employees told him to tell me. [/quote] What?
dUSt Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 [quote name='Janana8706' date='Aug 3 2004, 10:59 AM'] I found this place b/c in religioin class we had to write summaries of "religious" articles and I did one in my Catholic newspaper, and it happed to be an interview w/ Dust, and talked about this site, so I joined it. I have been coming here every time I get on the internet ever since. Thanks a lot!!!! [/quote] A newspaper?
lynn Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 There was an article in our diocesan paper about phatmass, so I've been reading here for awhile and am really impressed with the young people (and not so young, too.) lynn
shelly_freak Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 my buddy angie sent me an email with super pope. then i didnt come on the site for a while cause i had no idea what it was, it was confusing. then after camp she sent me the link to the church nerd thread. i thought it was so funny so i joined so i could answer the question, the rest is history.
shelly_freak Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 I would like to thank all the little people: Nun from the Hood, Caffinated, Stiches, Monster, and most of all my one true Lord God
cantstopdancin9 Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 [font="Impact"]Am I the only one that came for the free tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? Hmmm...my dad's co-worker told him and he checked it out then told me...but mi padre is a lurker unlike myself hee hee. [/font]
shelly_freak Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 tacos, so very tasty and good for you, are always good too, taco bell!
p0lar_bear Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Aug 3 2004, 01:47 PM'] What? [/quote] probably Carson...he used to work for Dr. Hahn
franciscanheart Posted August 3, 2004 Posted August 3, 2004 I was brought here by good ole matt and angela. Angela, again, was my youth director for a while and i dont get to see her that much anymore but the other day (a few weeks ago) when i went to lunch with them, matt was wearing the shirt from phatmass and recommended the site to us. so i checked it out. and here i am yay for them! I was already familiar with phatmass since our youth group is going but I hadnt bothered to look at the site
Janana8706 Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 Yes, its called the Catholic Missourian, but I'm thinking the interview was from a Nation wide article. There are several of those in the CM.
HomeTeamFamily Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 a friend of mine had the massmatics cd......so one day i decided to check out the site......used it for the icons and wallpapers and radio and then decided to sign up and post
DancesforLove Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 JRD and God brought me here!!! been addicted ever since lol
Maddalena Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 I was at Catholic Answers's forum for a while, and I liked it there but it was mostly people much older than I am. I was talking about how I wished there was some Catholic site for kiddies my age that ard orthodox. I got a private messase from someone (I wish I could remember who!) that gave me the link, saying, "This site looks good. I'd post there myself but I think I'm too old for it." So I clicked on the link, and the rest is history. I met Stephen Sanchez off this website and found out that he lived in the town next to me so I e-mailed him, he told me to come to the retreat they were having, had an awesome time, and now I attend youth group (BLAZE, it's called) at St Mary's in Brenham, Texas. So I thank God for phatmass because, without it, I wouldn't have found Mr. Sanchez or St. Mary's or BLAZE. I don't dread going to Mass anymore because I love St. Mary's so much.
MorphRC Posted August 6, 2004 Posted August 6, 2004 I came across it by some means that my mind cannot remember at this time in space-time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now