Apollo Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 Help me, please. I am writin a rap and need to know what to rhyme it with. Thanx Pham!
Sojourner Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 yep. that's the way to say it. Although you could probably take artistic license with it if you really needed to.
Apollo Posted July 28, 2004 Author Posted July 28, 2004 Looks pretty definitive...thanks for the help everybody! Peace, Apollo
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 28, 2004 Posted July 28, 2004 LOL hope its going well apollo! tho' everything you write always comes out great! Pax.
Apollo Posted July 29, 2004 Author Posted July 29, 2004 You guys rock. YOUR COLLECTIVE VOICE HAS SPOKEN!!! Thanks for the help. Now, view the fruits of your labor... In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit A year’s past since last I confessed because I’ve feared it When I peer in the mirror in the morn, I can’t bear it I must share it with the Paraclete now or forget it I’m a…SLAVE to sinning, from the very beginning Such a…GRAVE decision, but the Devil is winnin With Every… FAKE ambition, I’m misleadin the mission It’s like I…HATE religion, but get ripped by conviction Listen…my pride strives to tempt eyes of passerbyes In lust I trust to smell of elderberries my purity dry Anger…endangers strangers that I feel threatened by [color=red]Sloth[/color]…has got caught of my vitality, Why? Greed…plants the money tree seeds in me And Envy…my enemy is rendering jealousy Gluttony…has gotten me habitually hungry Through self seeking and serving, and it’s only hurting me Please…I’m on my knees…I need to breathe Satan’s squeeze…is killin me…it's killin me Please...I'm on my knees...I need to breathe I need to breathe...I need to breathe This will appear on the upcoming [i]Phatmass: Aftermass [/i]album. I couldn't have done it without you! (insert tear here)
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 aesome apollo!! i really like it!! that was cool now do we get to be in the credits now? co-written by apollo and all those who helped with that one word
Claudine Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 tight lyrics apollo! Can't wait 2 hear you. I like this a lot... [b] With Every… FAKE ambition, I’m misleadin the mission It’s like I…HATE religion, but get ripped by conviction[/b] So True !! way 2 work the 7 deadliest Sins! peace :afro:
Apollo Posted July 29, 2004 Author Posted July 29, 2004 [quote]now do we get to be in the credits now? co-written by apollo and all those who helped with that one word [/quote] I'll see if I can pull some strings... ***Runs to check Magic 8-Ball...shake, shake, shake..."Outlook not so good."*** Oh well...at least I tried. [quote]tight lyrics apollo! Can't wait 2 hear you. I like this a lot... With Every… FAKE ambition, I’m misleadin the mission It’s like I…HATE religion, but get ripped by conviction So True !! way 2 work the 7 deadliest Sins! peace[/quote] Claudine is a love machine!!! (the logos type...not the eros...in case some of you raised an eyebrow or two) Thanx for sharin some with me! I am glad that you were feelin the lyrics. They flow straight from the heart. Peace be with you. Apollo
Apollo Posted July 29, 2004 Author Posted July 29, 2004 [quote]that was tight [/quote] Thanks, dude. You are tighter than the pants of a 1980s hair-band.
curtins Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 duuuude apollo- most excelent= very cool im gonna make a Catholic punk band- so well have Catholic rap and punk- very cool awsome job dude keep up the good work God bless
XIX Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 weeeeeeeeeeeeee Everybody agrees with me! (expect for one )
ilovechrist Posted July 29, 2004 Posted July 29, 2004 it is spelled S-L-O-T-H there fore it should be pronounced the way its spelled! OTH GOTH MOTH SLOTH!
Apollo Posted July 29, 2004 Author Posted July 29, 2004 [quote]duuuude apollo- most excelent= very cool im gonna make a Catholic punk band- so well have Catholic rap and punk- very cool awsome job dude keep up the good work God bless [/quote] Thanx a lot. I appreciate the love. And I'm always down for a lil' punk rockin flava! Peace, Apollo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now