Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

How do you pronounce the word, "sloth"?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Theologian in Training
Posted

[url="http://www.bartleby.com/64/C007/0175.html"]http://www.bartleby.com/64/C007/0175.html[/url]

Sounds good!

Posted

I say it the "goth" way....:D

franciscanheart
Posted

theres only one way to say it as far as i know
like the animal.... aw

Posted

[quote]The traditional (and British English) pronunciation rhymes with both, although the word is now also commonly pronounced in American English so that it rhymes with moth, especially when used to refer to the sloth bear. [/quote]

Interesting...I guess everybody is right! :D

Thanks Theologian in Training!

Someguynamedmatt
Posted

ok you used one lifeline now, next time you're gonna have to use phone a friend

Tora-Musume
Posted

Apollo...just wanted to say that I am sitting here reading your lyrics and I was trying to put sounds behind it. I hope you can let me know when you will have that ready and have sound to go along with it. Would really like to hear it. Good luck.

Gotta Love Me! :D

franciscanheart
Posted

man im slow and didnt connect at all with who you were.... yall rocked at phatmass dude. awesome job.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...