Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Ash Wednesday
Posted
Hukt on foniks werks fer me!

I'm anal about my spelling. I often edit my posts more than once to correct spelling or writing mistakes. In addition to line space oddities with pictures and paragraphs.

Being a designer I not only have to execute good layout, but sometimes proofread at work, too. :wacko:
littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Jul 29 2004, 06:27 PM'] Hukt on foniks werks fer me!

[/quote]
MY SISTER IS GOING TO DIE FROM LAUGHTER WHEN I SHOW HER THIS :rolling: :crackup: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:



AND as for typos.....i must, MUST--APOLOGIZE -_- my posts are just AWFUL!

and really the more i EDIT, the MORE i misspell.....its like something i have, that i can't get rid of........its weird :unsure:

nikkan_hanil
Posted

"yeh man I wish tey had spelcheck I meen yah wat thu furg"

Posted

ummm one only has to look at all my post and see that they always say "edited" lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...