Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

How old are you exactly?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am 205 in dog years.

franciscanheart
Posted

wow this is a really old thread.... im 19 going on 20 <--- scary.

Posted

what happened to 16? anywai

Posted

It's impossible to know your EXACT age unless you know the exact time that your dad had his cigarrette.

Posted

[quote name='scardella' date='Feb 22 2006, 09:20 AM']My uncle is a leap year baby too... not to mention an Elvis impersonator..
[right][snapback]894716[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Wow. Now that's unique.

What an old Poll...I'll be 34 next week sometime between the 28th and the 1st.

Posted

22, for about another month.

Posted

[quote name='Aloysuis' date='Feb 22 2006, 10:55 AM']everyone here is so old :crazy:
[right][snapback]894734[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:whistle:

Posted

[quote name='dUSt' date='Feb 22 2006, 12:38 PM']It's impossible to know your EXACT age unless you know the exact time that your dad had his cigarrette.
[right][snapback]894766[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
#205 on the list of things that I don't want to know about my parents.

Posted

23 years old

23 is my favorite number since I was younger, and I get to get married at this age...YAY!

Posted

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Feb 22 2006, 07:48 AM']:whistle:
[right][snapback]894804[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:turban:

franciscanheart
Posted

19 years 2 months 1 week and we're working on 1 day...

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

i like how its exact numbers, yet there is an over 27 and under 14 option ahha

im 21

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...