Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

How old are you exactly?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Dust's Sister
Posted (edited)

I just turned 24 about a week ago... but people think I'm 14. :blink:

Edited by Dust's Sister
Posted

42 years young, turn 43 April 24th. Am I officially the second oldest here?

Posted

You might rank in the top 10 . . .

51

Posted

Its been said, us 16 year olds arent important or something :P: :idontknow:
well anyway im 16 and its good enough for me

Posted

I'll be 13 in a half of a year.

missionseeker
Posted

17 . 18 on August 29

Posted

14 and a half to be precise! And proud of it.

Posted

jolly large bunch of 16 year old here.

Posted

we need a new thread and poll cause everyone is older now

OmniaInstaurareInChristo
Posted

On the 23rd of March I will be 53 years old.

Posted

[color=blue] Well, if you want is excatly...15 and a half on March 18... oh yeah. :cool: [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...