Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Im Coming Back---to The Church...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes u heard it...

Seeing a priest tonite

Rebirth flame
Posted

Cool!!!!!!

u have my prayers, dude!

God Bless ya!
~nate

Posted

That is sooooooo awesome! I'm so happy for you! :) God bless!

Posted

* is soooo happy she is crying *

^_^

Morph, hun, you're in my prayers as always :)

mom25angels
Posted
:D The angels in heaven are rejoicing!!
Posted

Well my mum called the priest from her mobile, and he said tonite at 6, he'll meet me, talk, confession obviously...and then he said i have to say some creed, and he blesses me, and 'Im In' so to speak..

Doesnt sound very formal ..but meh Im back

Posted

woot woot.......... throws ur hands in the hair and wave them like u just dnt care

Posted

Hi Morph,

That's GREAT! :D

God bless,

Jen

1337 k4th0l1x0r
Posted

Hurrah! Welcome home!

Guest JeffCR07
Posted

Morph thats so awesome! I'm so happy for you! Don't worry, it might not sound formal, but that is exactly the way that it has always been done for centuries! I can't tell you how happy I am for you!!! We love you! ;)

Rebirth flame
Posted

[quote name='JeffCR07' date='Jul 31 2004, 12:03 AM'] Morph thats so awesome! I'm so happy for you! Don't worry, it might not sound formal, but that is exactly the way that it has always been done for centuries! I can't tell you how happy I am for you!!! We love you! ;) [/quote]
DITTO!!!

this is awesome!!! man... wow!

GOD BLESS YA!!!
~nate

geetarplayer
Posted
:D Praise the Lord! :D

-Mark
Posted

[quote name='mom25angels' date='Jul 30 2004, 10:55 PM'] :D The angels in heaven are rejoicing!! [/quote]
Great. So youre coming back to apostasy after recognising it for what it is? What the heck is wrong with you????

Posted

i am over joyed with happiness yay........ lol i am dude for realz for realz

DancesforLove
Posted

thats awesome!!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

come now..we dont need any negativity ICHUS ;)

Posted

Morph, that's so awesome. ^.^ Welcome back.

Posted

YEA!!! WELCOME BACK MORPH!

Remeber all those times I said I would pray for you to find whatever religon it was that made you happy...Im glad Christianity is it...ESPECIALLY ROMAN CATHOLIC! YEA!!!!!!! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...