Mickey's_Girl Posted July 31, 2004 Posted July 31, 2004 As my little sister used to say when she was 3, "I'm so be-cited!" What a cool thing to read about an hour before I go to mass! I always have lots to be thankful for, but this is a special one. God bless you, Morph. MG
cmotherofpirl Posted July 31, 2004 Posted July 31, 2004 (edited) AMEN. Always remember faith PRECEEDS understanding. Once you accept something on faith, God will enlighten you in His own good time. Welcome home! Edited July 31, 2004 by cmotherofpirl
Guest JeffCR07 Posted July 31, 2004 Posted July 31, 2004 Hey, I'm gonna PM Dust and see if we can get that "non-catholic" taken off of Morph's dealy!
ICTHUS Posted July 31, 2004 Posted July 31, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Jul 31 2004, 07:01 AM'] [b]NOTICE[/b] I am official In union with Rome & God again. ```` btw: I cant see any images, is there something wrong with the forum>? [/quote] May Almighty God have mercy on your soul
ICTHUS Posted July 31, 2004 Posted July 31, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 31 2004, 12:37 AM'] one way of making sure you make it home is [b]STAYING[/b] THERE! lol and im glad your back!! prayers! dont ever leave morph!!!........we are nothing without Our Holy Mother Church... we cease to fully be without Her....... [/quote] I dont know about you, but I'd cease to fully be without Christ...but I could do without the Roman Catholic Church.
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 31, 2004 Posted July 31, 2004 can a fish live without water? can a human without air? [quote name='ICTHUS' date='Jul 31 2004, 05:20 PM'] May Almighty God have mercy on your soul [/quote] alright lets keep uncharitable comments off this thread please for they have no place here...... all roads lead to Rome! again congrats morph.........and God bless! Mr D will try his hardest to keep us from making it home....but the Truth shall and will set you free +JMJ+
Ash Wednesday Posted July 31, 2004 Posted July 31, 2004 I find Ichthus' comments to be inappropriate for this thread -- please take your issues to the debate room.
cmotherofpirl Posted July 31, 2004 Posted July 31, 2004 [quote name='ICTHUS' date='Jul 31 2004, 07:20 PM'] May Almighty God have mercy on your soul [/quote] Well of Course God is going to have mercy on his soul, the prodigal has returned.! Let heavens rejoice and earth be glad and all Creation sing. Every soul is THAT important.
Cesar624 Posted July 31, 2004 Posted July 31, 2004 ICTHUS needs a hug...happiness and negativity definetely don't mix... CONGRATS MORPH!!!!
Theologian in Training Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 Wait, when did you actually leave Morph? I know you [i]said[/i] you left, but in your heart you were still right here, in the arms of Mother Church. God Bless you, and welcome home (again)
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Jul 31 2004, 08:01 AM'] [b]NOTICE[/b] I am official In union with Rome & God again. ```` btw: I cant see any images, is there something wrong with the forum>? [/quote] Yay!!!! I am so happy for you!
ICTHUS Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 (edited) [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 31 2004, 05:35 PM'] can a fish live without water? can a human without air? [/quote] Can a Christian live [b]with[/b] a Galatian, Judaized "Gospel"? Seriously - my whole family's attitudes towards even their Roman Catholicism is lukewarm and done only as a duty and not a joy, because they never had the Gospel preached to them. Edited August 1, 2004 by ICTHUS
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 [quote name='ICTHUS' date='Jul 31 2004, 08:12 PM'] Can a Christian live [b]with[/b] a Galatian, Judaized "Gospel"? Seriously - my whole family's attitudes towards even their Roman Catholicism is lukewarm and done only as a duty and not a joy, because they never had the Gospel preached to them. [/quote] The majority of Christians live well with what you are incorrectly referring to. Please save your debates for the debate table.
Theologian in Training Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 [quote name='ICTHUS' date='Jul 31 2004, 09:12 PM'] Can a Christian live [b]with[/b] a Galatian, Judaized "Gospel"? Seriously - my whole family's attitudes towards even their Roman Catholicism is lukewarm and done only as a duty and not a joy, because they never had the Gospel preached to them. [/quote] Wait, since when did you leave the Church. I remember for a while you were struggling with certain beliefs, consented, then came into full communion..now you are back out again? PM me though, don't want to hijack Morph's thread. God Bless
Aloysius Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 u know what Morph? I'm not in the least surprised... i had a hunch you'd come to your sesnses
peach_cube Posted August 1, 2004 Posted August 1, 2004 That is AWESOME!!!! THANKSGIVING FOR ALL GOD'S GIFTS O God, whose merices are without number, and whose goodness is an inexhaustable treasure, we render thanks to Thy most kindly Majesty for the gifts Thous has given, evermore beseeching Thy goodness, that whilst Thou hearest the prayers of those who ask, so deserting them not, do Thou prepare them for the blessings yet to come. AMEN
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now