Paladin D Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 (edited) That's right, we're gonna get married oh about...in a few years. We'll have 3 to 5 kids, raise them in the Catholic faith, discipline them, and teach them right from wrong, and so forth. If we have 3, it would be 3 guys. If we have 4, it would be 2 guys and 2 girls. If we have 5, it would be 3 guys and 2 girls. We might be moving to Florida, or maybe somewhere in the Midwest or Northeast. We'll send the wedding invitations later, when the time is right. PS: We'll ethier both Homeschool them, or send them to a GOOD Catholic school. She will have a career as well as I, but we'll somehow make way for lots of family time...details will be worked out later. Edited September 9, 2003 by Paladin D
Paladin D Posted September 9, 2003 Author Posted September 9, 2003 (edited) ALMOST FORGOT! Littleflower will of course try and deny such a thing, she originally wanted to elope. So don't buy into what she says. ;) Edited September 9, 2003 by Paladin D
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 :o oh my gosh paladin! you spoiled the surprise!! thats it! its Over!! your too funny paladin....but when did God let ya in too alittle thing called "the future"? because i missed the MEMO! okay okay, maybe Paladin! Maybe! but its too early, write this post again in 5 years and we'll go from there....^_^ and just to clear this up everyone, paladin hasn't even proposed to me, NOR given me an engagement (a big shining rock aka diamond ) ring (like JLo's ring), Or asked my dad for permission EITHER! should i still marry him? :wub:
IcePrincessKRS Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 My husband didn't ask for permission either. When I told my parents we were engaged my Mama said "He's supposed to ask US first!" half joking. I replied, "Well its too late for that, I already said yes." Doesn't it kind of stink having this much planned out? Where's the element of suprise? The spontaneity? :P
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 i know i know your soo right ice! i feel so honored to have been betrothed to paladin! im sure his going to be a great husband! wow and he wants alot of kids (just like me!) hmm...you might be on to something here paladin....i'll have to think about this.... aww geez paladin! your just too nice! :D :D :D so does this mean i can start maxing out your credit cards? j/k :D :D
ReformationNow Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 so does this mean i can start maxing out your credit cards? j/k :D :D Just like a woman.
cmotherofpirl Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 Well yeah we are the practical ones. :D
Paladin D Posted September 9, 2003 Author Posted September 9, 2003 oh my gosh paladin! you spoiled the surprise!! thats it! its Over!! your too funny paladin....but when did God let ya in too alittle thing called "the future"? because i missed the MEMO! okay okay, maybe Paladin! Maybe! but its too early, write this post again in 5 years and we'll go from there....^_^ and just to clear this up everyone, paladin hasn't even proposed to me, NOR given me an engagement (a big shining rock aka diamond ) ring (like JLo's ring), Or asked my dad for permission EITHER! should i still marry him? :wub: You're right, I did skip some things. Alright, I'll have to... - Get a job - Ask my parents - Propose - Buy engagement ring - Ask JMJ's dad for permission - Rent an apartment or buy a house - and etc ...yep. We still have lots of time to prepare!
Paladin D Posted September 9, 2003 Author Posted September 9, 2003 so does this mean i can start maxing out your credit cards? j/k :D :D Well... ...I can always give you your own credit card with a limit. :D Or if I become rich. :D
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 You're right, I did skip some things. Alright, I'll have to... - Get a job - Ask my parents - Propose - Buy engagement ring - Ask JMJ's dad for permission - Rent an apartment or buy a house - and etc ...yep. We still have lots of time to prepare! well i've found a very nice diamond if you want to get started... :D B) :P
jmjtina Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 Padalin D.......as jmjlittleflowers older sister, you know there is a test ALL possible suitors must pass. That's the dinner with the family........ You know how to pass this test? If you get the last tortilla offer it to ME!!! P.S. Hide two tortillas under your plate! :D B)
Paladin D Posted September 11, 2003 Author Posted September 11, 2003 "There's two of dem!" - Strong Bad Tortilla's? Hm, I'm more into hard shell tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,. But I've eaten tortilla's before. :D
cmotherofpirl Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 Padalin D.......as jmjlittleflowers older sister, you know there is a test ALL possible suitors must pass. That's the dinner with the family........ You know how to pass this test? If you get the last tortilla offer it to ME!!! P.S. Hide two tortillas under your plate! :D B) If you look on the creepy alien page I posted an application to date my daughter. memo. I think pal needs to fill it out.
jmjtina Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 Thanks Cmom! You heard CMOM Pal! Fill it out and send it to me! We'll get back to you in *looks at application* 5-10 years. B) B)
Adam Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 (edited) Your not good enough. ;) Edited September 11, 2003 by Adam
Paladin D Posted September 11, 2003 Author Posted September 11, 2003 (edited) APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER NOTE: This application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement job history, lineage, and current medical report from your doctor. 1. NAME ____Dallas Kempo__________ DATE OF BIRTH ___1/26/87_____ 2. HEIGHT _____6'1_______ WEIGHT ____128____ I.Q __N/A___ G.P.A.__?__ 3. SOCIAL SECURITY # ____Privacy_____ DRIVERS LICENSE # ____None yet_______ 4. BOY SCOUT RANK_______Never was a Boy scout________________ 5. HOME ADDRESS _____Privacy________ CITY/STATE ____Bracey, Virginia___ ZIP __23919___ 6. Do you have one MALE and one FEMALE parent?______Yes_________ If No., EXPLAIN ___________________________________________________ 7. Number of years your parents have been married _______24-25________ 8. Do you own a van? __No__ A truck with oversized tires? __No__ A waterbed? __No___ Do you have an earring, nose ring, or belly button ring? A tattoo_____No, not yet_______ (If "yes" to any of #8, discontinue application and leave premises ) 9. In 50 words or less, what does "LATE" mean to you?____Anytime passed a certain specific deadline. 10pm-12am I consider late________________ _______________________________________________________________________ 10. In 50 words or lest, what does "DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER" mean to you? ____Not to touch anywhere that is considered a "private area" or anywhere near one.__________ 11. In 50 words or less, what does 'ABSTINENCE" mean to you? ____________To refrain from any sexual activity, and from passionate exchanges of mouth&tongue______________________ 12. Church you attend ____Don't got any yet _____ How often do you attend ____Read before_______ 13. When would be the best time to interview your father, mother and priest/rabbi/minister? ___N/A_____ 14. Answer by filling in the blank: please answer freely. ALL answers are confidential (That means I won't tell anyone-ever-I promise.) a) If I were shot the last place on my body I would want wounded is ___Nuts____ B) If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is my _____Neck______ c) A woman's place is in the ________Home and with a career however (if she wants), that won't hinder time with family_______________ d) The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is ____How large my penis is :ph34r: ______ e) When I first meet a girl, the first thing I notice about her is her _____Her attuide and face_______ ( NOTE: If your answer begins with "T" or "A", discontinue. Leave premises keeping your head low and running in a serpentine fashion is advised.) 15. What do you want to be IF you grow up? _________Become a Film writer/director___________________ I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, NATIVE AMERICAN ANT TORTURE, ELECTROCUTION, CHINESE WATER TORTURE, RED HOT POKERS, AND HILLARY CLINTON KISS TORTURE. ______Dallas Kempo_________________ Signature ( That means your name, moron) Thank you for your interest Please allow four to six years for processing. You will be notified in writing you are approved. Please do not try to call or write (since you probably can't and it would cause you injury.) if your application is rejected, you will be notified by two gentlemen wearing white ties and carrying violin cases. (You might want to watch your back) Edited September 11, 2003 by Paladin D
Paladin D Posted September 11, 2003 Author Posted September 11, 2003 Yeah, I'm under weight. But I'm currently looking for ways to add more beef to myself (such as working out). Give me some time. Btw, why do I have to wait 5 years? I'm going to be 21...wait...so I'm only allowed to marry at 21? :o
Jake Huether Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 Pal, I'm in tears! LOL! I think you passed the test.
jmjtina Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 :o Your application has been rejected for the following reasons: a. ) accompanied by a complete financial statement job history, b. ) lineage c.) current medical report from your doctor. I'm sorry, Pal, but rules are rules. B)
Paladin D Posted September 11, 2003 Author Posted September 11, 2003 Your application has been rejected for the following reasons: a. ) accompanied by a complete financial statement job history, b. ) lineage c.) current medical report from your doctor. I'm sorry, Pal, but rules are rules. B) A) I don't got a real supporting job, but I am working for a small Web Design company (I'm not the boss). Should be recieving my 250-300 dollar check sometime... B) Well, all I know is the following... I'm mainly Polish and Italian, with very little French and Lithuanian. I don't know much about my long family history. C) I might have that somewhere, but I'll have to ask my mom. But in the words of Luke Skywalker in ESB... "NOOO!!!!!""
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now