jmjtina Posted January 5, 2004 Posted January 5, 2004 Thank you for your interest Please allow four to six years for processing. You will be notified in writing you are approved. Please do not try to call or write (since you probably can't and it would cause you injury.) if your application is rejected, you will be notified by two gentlemen wearing white ties and carrying violin cases. (You might want to watch your back) We'll get back to you. :rolling:
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 5, 2004 Posted January 5, 2004 WILL!!! great resume!! :rolling: and thank you ellenita! i shall be careful!! :hide: :hide: this has got to be the silliest thread ever!! :crackup: :crackup:
littleflower+JMJ Posted January 5, 2004 Posted January 5, 2004 We'll get back to you. :rolling: :D dont' call us, we'll call you!! :rolling:
Ellenita Posted January 5, 2004 Posted January 5, 2004 Ah ha! So a Knight in Shining Armour has been found...... :duel: .....when can we open a book on who is going to win the hand of fair Queen Flowery? :book: .....ooops NO! :shame: gambling is not allowed...... :no: :lol:
ZmeFly Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 All applicants will have to go through me first!!! :saber: Anyone with disqaulifications will be carried away!!! :stretcher:
NewReformation Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 I am the greatest warrior on earth. I shall blow by you easily. Bow before my power and might. :shield: :saber: :duel: At the end of the day you shall be the one defeated. :funeral: I am stronger than you. :weights: I am the Dark Knight. :batman: You are naught but a :clown: I shall send forth my servant, the one eyed beast to dispatch of you. Should I waste my time with a deformed :deformed: bug-eyed :bugeyes: fisherman :fisherman: ? Not only will my sword fighting skills help me, but so shall my skills as a Tremble before me knave!
jmjtina Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 :mellow: um, Zmefly is littleflowers (and mine and angelica's) real life big brother......... he wasn't kidding. :ph34r:
foundsheep Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 Ill be the ring bearer and Blazer can be the flower girl. :loco:
BLAZEr Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 umm, Hyper wants to carry the flowers . . . and the milkshakes . . . depending how long this takes, I could just concelebrate with Fr. P . . . but if its before then, I could always be the Altar Server.
foundsheep Posted January 7, 2004 Posted January 7, 2004 BLAZER: "Always a bridesmaid never a Bride" LOL :loco:
VeraMaria Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 All applicants will have to go through me first!!! :saber: Anyone with disqaulifications will be carried away!!! :stretcher: hopefully not like that >>> :stretcher:
VeraMaria Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 Ill be the ring bearer and Blazer can be the flower girl. :loco: Blaze the flower girl!!! I almost fell off the chait laughing just thinking about it! :rolling:
benedict_x Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 Crazy people ......... Quick Flowery! Into my pokeball! :pokeball: I'll protect you! :wave: :hide: My robots will not let anyone pass! :transform: :transform: :transform: :transform: :transform: :transform: MuwahahahahahahahahahahA!
Paladin D Posted April 10, 2004 Author Posted April 10, 2004 Wow, people still search the archives? Man, people must love this thread.
voiciblanche Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 [quote name='jmjtina' date='Sep 11 2003, 08:59 AM'] Padalin D.......as jmjlittleflowers older sister, you know there is a test ALL possible suitors must pass. [/quote] For a second there, I thought you were gonna have him sleep on a pea...
VeraMaria Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 [quote name='Paladin D' date='Apr 10 2004, 12:54 AM'] Wow, people still search the archives? Man, people must love this thread. [/quote]
Iacobus Posted April 10, 2004 Posted April 10, 2004 Sorry Vera I sent him an email and told him that the IacobusVera team was up to something "evil!" lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now