• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PedroX

• sista2b

• Im4Him

• ThyWillBeDone

What is on the clothing list? (esp. for you, Sista2b) Do you have to get everything yourself that you wear as a postulant or can you get some of it handed down from the former postulants or something?

I have begun my journey to the Priesthood. Right now, I am looking more into the Religious Life than Diocesan. I particularly like the Crosiers, and the Missionary Benedictines. Please visit my site, where you can read more: www.andrewsvocation.blogdrive.com God bless!

[quote]What is on the clothing list? (esp. for you, Sista2b) Do you have to get everything yourself that you wear as a postulant or can you get some of it handed down from the former postulants or something? [/quote]
yes, you can get some hand-me-downs, i got a sweater. I already had all the material for the postulant outfit otherwise I'd just get one of the now novices skirts and vests. You'll have to make 4 aprons, maybe 2 vests and skirts, the rest you'll have to get. Theres this big packet mother will send you after you've been accepted that has everything you need. Start looking for cotton half slips now! I just went ahead and sewed mine, its useless to try and find some. Sr. Maria Frassati said they're best so you can play at recreation better. Those sisters are competitive! Maybe by the time you come the motherhouse will be done!
btw 12 days!!!