Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

After a year I have finished my Masters in Aerospace Engineering. I have turned in the last of my projects and am just waiting for my grades and my diploma. I'm so happy to be finished! I am actually looking forward to going back to work on Monday. I know Lauren is glad that I am done as well.

homeschoolmom
Posted
:banana: yay!
Posted

Good Work! ! ! You should be dam proud of yourself ! :)

St. Catherine
Posted

Congratulations. I am sure that was a lot of hard work to finish a degree in that area.

Posted

That's awesome!!! :banana: :cheer: :cool:

Posted

Congrats! That's great news!

theculturewarrior
Posted

Wow. You must be brilliant! (It's a good thing too, cause flying is the only way I'll travel!)

Congrats! :)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Yay! Congrats!

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 6 2004, 11:23 AM'] Wow. You must be brilliant! (It's a good thing too, cause flying is the only way I'll travel!)

Congrats! :) [/quote]
I'm far from brilliant. Thanks for the compliment though. :D

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Congrats! Your wifey must be really happy! ;)

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Aug 6 2004, 11:36 AM'] Congrats! Your wifey must be really happy! ;) [/quote]
She is. Now when I am home I will be there both physically and mentally.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I'm happy for both of you!!!


Have some tacos, so very tasty and good for you, to celebrate! ;)


:banana:

Posted

That's great -- congratulations!!

:D

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

[quote name='BullnaChinaShop' date='Aug 6 2004, 11:38 AM'] She is. Now when I am home I will be there both physically and mentally. [/quote]
tacos, so very tasty and good for you, sound very good. Some cake doesn't sound too bad either. Unfortunately I don't have either. I do have everything I need to make a homemade peach pie though. :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Tell ya what....if we ever meet, I'll have to make tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and cake for everyone! ;)

Posted

congrats!!! that is awesome!!

Posted

Congratulations, man!!! :D :band: :cheer:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Yay!!!! Congrats!!!! :bounce:

Posted

Wow, congratulations!!!!! The last leg of your masters must have been the hardest!!!! Wow! God Bless ya'll!!!!! :cheer:

+jmj

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...