Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Congrats! Having just finished my Master's in Org Management, I know what a relief it is!

Display that diploma proudly!

Posted

Wooooooooohoooo Congrats !!

franciscanheart
Posted

congrats

1337 k4th0l1x0r
Posted

Congratulations. I'll be starting my masters in double-e in a few weeks.

franciscanheart
Posted

stop im taking over

Posted

No I am.

Congrads again :D

franciscanheart
Posted

are you even affected by flood control?

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Aug 7 2004, 07:10 PM'] are you even affected by flood control? [/quote]
Nope. Well Yes.

franciscanheart
Posted

hahahahhahahahahaha

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

[quote name='jmjtina' date='Aug 6 2004, 08:52 PM']Wow, congratulations!!!!! The last leg of your masters must have been the hardest!!!! Wow! God Bless ya'll!!!!! :cheer:

+jmj[/quote]
Actually the summer was the easiest but I planned it that way. I took 24 of the 30 hours I needed in the Fall and Spring leaving only 6 for the summer.

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

I work as an engineer for the Air Force (Civilian) at Eglin AFB in Fort Walton Beach, FL. They actually paid for my schooling and my salary while I was at school so now I go back to work for them.

Archaeology cat
Posted

Yay Jared! I knew you finished soon, I just didn't know exactly when. Guess I'll have to make the drive over there to see you sometime, as long as my van's still working :D

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

congrats jared! wow you go! thats soo awesome!!

both you and marielpin are very brilliant!!!!

very proud of you!!! :hearts:

Posted

I love engineering. Do you use any software, like CAD and that?

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

[quote name='shinobininjasp' date='Aug 8 2004, 11:30 AM'] Yay Jared! I knew you finished soon, I just didn't know exactly when. Guess I'll have to make the drive over there to see you sometime, as long as my van's still working :D [/quote]
Your welcome to come visit anytime. Just give us a little advance warning. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...