Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[color=blue]Today is my one-year anniversary on Phatmass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

[i][color=red]One year of annoying and terrorizing the Phatmass population!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :banana: :bounce: :breakdance: :cool: :banana: :bounce: :breakdance: [/color]
[/i]


Phatmass is like a part of my life now, lol :lol:

I've met so many awesome people here, many of them I talk to regularly. My family's not really Catholic, and neither are my friends, so Phatmass is my escape/oasis where I can go to learn, to talk about my faith and not be punished or have people not understand me.

Many (or most) of you have Catholic friends/family, so you may not notice it, but for me and people like me it's a great relief to be able to escape to a place where people think like you and you are understood. Especially since my first year of High School (the first months in particular) were rather tough, especially when it came to standing up for what I believe in. Surrounded by discouragement at home, you guys gave me the strength to keep going.

Not to mention the countless times I've asked you to pray for me or another intention. :D

[b][color=green]YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/b]

I have a long list of people who have made my year here phat (hehe, for lack of a better word) and who are really really :cool: :cool: :cool: people:

*deep breath*

flowery, tina, IcePrincess (Katie), Jacob, Colleen, Micah, Amber (voici), Jennie (StColette), cathgirl, Jake Huether, Dave, Laudate, Lil Red (Jess), cmom, Anna, Azriel, Aloysius, Ben (ilc), Dallas (Paladin), Teresa and Adam (the BroAdams), Eddie (the_rev), homeschoolmom, Katrina (immaculata), Jeff, Blazer, traichuoi, TCW, marielapin, Theo, Jen (BeenaBobba), Zach, Ash Wednesday, Moosey, Luthien, azaelia, C&F, Adam (lankyswimmer), Ellenita...and of course, how could I forget Phazzan :P, as well as countless others my mind is blanking on right now...

You're all amazing and an inspiration, and I know if I have a problem, since I can't talk abou it at home, many of you would gladly help me.

I wub ya all very very very very much!!!! :wub:

(great now I'm getting all wubby)


You made my year so much better!! :cool:



I guess I'm trying to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


God Bless you, you're in my prayers,

Vera Maria


(man, I'm bad at making thank-you threads :lol: but I think you all get my point :D)

Posted

:band: Congradulations :) :band:

theculturewarrior
Posted

YAY for Vera!

:cheer:

PS: Vera, te buscaba ayer en la noche porque quise platicar (en castellano). Pero no estabas. Donde estabas? :(

Posted

(((((huggles)))))

:group:

Posted (edited)

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 7 2004, 01:17 PM'] YAY for Vera!

:cheer:

PS: Vera, te buscaba ayer en la noche porque quise platicar (en castellano). Pero no estabas. Donde estabas? :( [/quote]
Yo estuve hasta las doce (12 am) y entonces me fui. No te vi!!

De todos modos estaban cantando como locos, no nos hubieran dejado platicar! :lol:

Gracias por hacer mi año en PM "chevere" :P

(I really need a spanish keyboard)

Edited by VeraMaria
theculturewarrior
Posted

alt + 164 = ñ

DancesforLove
Posted

aww Vera!!! I know how you feel I'm in the same situation so I'm surrounded by discouragement with an exception of a few of my friends like J.R.D. and a couple others. But you guys are just so awesome and helpfull and not to mention like so much fun!!!
I can't help but appreciate ya'll! And we are so glad your here Vera, even though the boys like to have parties when you leave (excuse for tacos, so very tasty and good for you, lol)
Congrats Vera!

Posted

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Aug 7 2004, 01:56 PM'] aww Vera!!! I know how you feel I'm in the same situation so I'm surrounded by discouragement with an exception of a few of my friends like J.R.D. and a couple others. But you guys are just so awesome and helpfull and not to mention like so much fun!!!Congrats Vera!
[/quote]
Thanks Chelsea :D

[quote]I can't help but appreciate ya'll! And we are so glad your here Vera, even though the boys like to have parties when you leave (excuse for tacos, so very tasty and good for you, lol)[/quote]

:o

There was a party when I left???

*goes look through threads*

:ph34r:

:P

DancesforLove
Posted

LoL I tried to stop it, it didn't last long lol. But you know them they all make any excuse to have tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and cake lol. :P

Posted

Awwww, hugs girlfriend! :group:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

YAY!

The Diamond of Phatmass has been here a year!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

im really, REALLY glad you've been here and im honored to be on your thank you list but your the one who's really helped us!!!!!

thanks vera for being so cool and awesome!

congrats on your phatmass anniversary!

and we've both said before we've had our fun and memories of past times on this board! :rolling: that will be forever classics! :sweat:

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Aug 7 2004, 02:28 PM'] and we've both said before we've had our fun and memories of past times on this board! :rolling: that will be forever classics! :sweat: [/quote]
flowery = :cool:

flowery = older sis of CA's :lol:

We can NEVER forget the classics...we have to preserve them for future PM generations! :lol:








carp :rotfl:

Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Aug 7 2004, 02:20 PM'] Awwww, hugs girlfriend! :group: [/quote]
:rolleyes:

Posted

Wooooohoooooooo go Vera

Posted

Jennie I haven't known you for as long as I've known some others but you're soooo :cool: and thanks for making summer on Phatmass a blast for all of us!!! :D :banana:

DancesforLove
Posted

hehehehe dancing bananas

Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 7 2004, 07:45 PM'] Jennie I haven't known you for as long as I've known some others but you're soooo :cool: and thanks for making summer on Phatmass a blast for all of us!!! :D :banana: [/quote]
awwwwwwwww :blush: thanx Vera, you are sooooooooooooooo :cool: too and have made PM Summer 04 very entertaining lol

Posted (edited)

Whoa I feel honored to be so high on that list. Senice today is a special day for you I will let you be Liz and just be a shadowy PNG in P&P for the next few hours. LOL!

Just wanted to tell you I got S&S today. I am going to start it soon.

I also futher proved my AP Bratness, I got a book called [i]Doing Our Own Thing: The Degration of Language and Music [color=red](And Why We Should, Like, Care)[/color][/i]

Edited by Iacobus
Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Aug 7 2004, 11:05 PM'] Whoa I feel honored to be so high on that list. [/quote]
Doesn't mean you're any special-er than the others on the list ;) :P

You're a brat.

And I AM Liz :rolleyes: :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...