Iacobus Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 I am letting that slide today. But tm will be different.
VeraMaria Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 Sure. I can ask Jennie to lend me the clip she made of you singing...
Iacobus Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 She isn't that mean. Any ways, if she did lend it to you I could use the EVIL word that starts with a J, lol.
DancesforLove Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 lol I want the clip of Jennie singing!! Hey Vera whats your voice like lol I haven't heard anything about it, have you not been forced into singing lol
VeraMaria Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='DancesforLove' date='Aug 8 2004, 12:35 AM'] lol I want the clip of Jennie singing!! Hey Vera whats your voice like lol I haven't heard anything about it, have you not been forced into singing lol [/quote] nope, they heard my ugly voice just in talking and that was enough to make them spare their ears the torture of hearing me sing
VeraMaria Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 8 2004, 11:46 AM'] Lol. Do you sound like Michael jackson ? [/quote] ehem...no, don't think so :ph34r:
jasJis Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 Congrats Vera! I can't believe it's been a year already. Thanks for sharing yourself w/ us here a PhatMass
VeraMaria Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Aug 8 2004, 11:52 AM'] Then you must be brilliant but hiding ur talents [/quote] haha...I wish I had any talents to speak of! [quote]Congrats Vera! I can't believe it's been a year already. Thanks for sharing yourself w/ us here a PhatMass [/quote] I know, I can't believe it's been a year! Time doth fly...thanks Jas
VeraMaria Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 I just found the first thread I ever started [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=871&hl="]http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=871&hl=[/url] Sigh...back when I was 14 and dumb...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now