Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What's Your Favorite Made Up Word?


Recommended Posts

theculturewarrior
Posted

I personally am a phan of "cr@ptastic."

But I'm also partial to saxomaphone.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

boogerschneider

I just made that up right now...

theculturewarrior
Posted

How about schizophonic?

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 7 2004, 02:08 PM'] How about schizophonic? [/quote]
LOL

Kriptochglaphic!

Posted

Maxk made up wast. I like it and use it alot.


wast-wide and vast put to gether. Used in a sentence instead of "rad". Example, Dude, that bike trick was wast.


My word is unopening. The door is unopening.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Villakina

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

roakato

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 7 2004, 01:07 PM'] boogerschneider

I just made that up right now... [/quote]
what is it??

how about "Boogercider"?

Posted

Gastricism....Dave's religion....

Posted

pinschiert (you'll get it if you speak Spanish and German :lol:)

I don't make up words as much as I mix words up...

embarassed in English means...well, to be embarassed.

embarazada in Spanish means to be pregnant.

Let's just say that the end result is...:ph34r: bad.

"Estaba TAN embarazada!!" *people stare* "Que?"

("I was soo preganant!!" *people stare* "What?")


ayayay...

theculturewarrior
Posted

I've made that same mistake. :) It's phunnier when a guy says it.

How do you say embarassed?

Posted

One of Claudine's Fav words [color=red]Chambioka! [/color]

Soldier4Him
Posted

hakachakaka









but i don't know what it means. i made it up like 4 years ago

Posted

Perfectionistic

and the other one isn't bad or anything, it's just a term my friends and I use and I don't think I should post it ;)

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Koosner stubbs.

Posted

I like scrumtelesent. XD;;;
"There is no word to describe what you just said to me so I WILL HAVE TO MAKE ONE UP...... It was...... scrumtelesent."

Posted

mine is Wondermous !!

Soldier4Him
Posted

i do enjoy fantabulous

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...