Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What's Your Favorite Made Up Word?


Recommended Posts

Posted

ooh i like that word too

White Knight
Posted

"Governnator"

Posted

I like flummex and Lummex but flummex is a real word. So I will go with lummex. lol/

ViolaPower3000
Posted

[color=purple][b]Funnyer[/b][/color]

Soldier4Him
Posted

don't faorget NADALATA.

shall I use it in context?

"Hey, what are you up to?"
"Nadalata."

:)

Posted

has to qualify as a word.. :blink:

Posted (edited)

[b]Defunctionalized[/b]: When you break something that was working already in a failed attempt to make it 'better'.


[b]Shoops[/b]: When you accidently wear shoes that don't match.


[b]Swacket[/b]: Heavy duty sweater or knitted jacket. Usually worn in Florida winters.

[b]Spurb[/b]: A wet burp (spew & burb)


My family is always are making up words. To many have to do with bodily functions or mistakes. :sweat:

Edited by jasJis
Posted

fhqwhgads IS a word, strong bad said it!

Posted

[quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 7 2004, 03:19 PM'] pinschiert (you'll get it if you speak Spanish and German :lol:)

I don't make up words as much as I mix words up...

embarassed in English means...well, to be embarassed.

embarazada in Spanish means to be pregnant.

Let's just say that the end result is...:ph34r: bad.

"Estaba TAN embarazada!!" *people stare* "Que?"

("I was soo preganant!!" *people stare* "What?")


ayayay... [/quote]
oh, and TCW, I think embarassed in Spanish is avergonzada

Posted

[b]Aussie Slang[/b]

Ankle biter : small child
Aussie salute : brushing away flies with the hand
Back of Bourke : a very long way away
Billabong : an ox-bow river or watering hole
Bloody oath! : that's certainly true
Bonzer : great, ripper

:D

Churchnerd24/7
Posted

We were at Winterguard practice one early Sat. morning and my friend Brett made this one up and it has kind of sticked with me...lol :D


FLUFFERMUFFIN!!! :cool:

theculturewarrior
Posted

[quote]Billabong : an ox-bow river or watering hole[/quote] In spanish this is called a "resaca."

Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 9 2004, 02:26 AM'] In spanish this is called a "resaca." [/quote]
k. Ill stick with my aussie..lol :D

Posted

[url="http://www.homestarrunner.com/fhqwhgads.html"]http://www.homestarrunner.com/fhqwhgads.html[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...