DancesforLove Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 Ok who loves one of the most awesome places every?????? I know I do!! I'm going in like 8 days!! WINS
picchick Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 Lucky. YEAH FOR YOU THOUGH!!!! I love it. The one near me is in Gurnee. Have you ever ridden the rides at night? They are awesome!!
DancesforLove Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 OH YEAH lol I love that place we have season passes and are taking my sisters boyfriend, whos flying in Thursday, since he is totally deprived he has NEVER ridden a ride before, shameshame lol. He lives in DC there is nowhere though but yeah, FUN lol.
Paladin D Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 You should check out Six Flags: Great Adventure in New Jersey. I believe it's one of the first Six Flags parks, and/or it's one of the largest. Not sure.
DancesforLove Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 Yeah but sadly I've never been outside, Texas or Louisiana, one time I went to Arkansas lol. So yeah but I wanna go to all of them lol. I'm a thrill addict lol
Carnanc Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 been to the one in Dallas twice with marching band. though I don't really like rollar coasters the food was good
DancesforLove Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 ohhh I love them!!! lol I would ride them all but my doctors say no, but I ride ALLLL I can lol
Andrea348 Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 I'm closest to Six Flags Great Adventure also. I used to go almost every year, but now that I get motion sickness on rides I don't go as much. The coasters used to be so much fun though...
DancesforLove Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 aww yeah, what about getting that stuff, whats it called, it controls motion sickness....dramamine or whatever my grandma uses it
DancesforLove Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 me too!!! it's so much fun plus it has keepin ya in suspense PINK THINGS FOR A DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINS!!! LOL sorry felt like doing that
ViolaPower3000 Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 wow awesome!!! I like six flags too i've been trying to get there all summer but still haven;'t gone yet. Hope you have fun!!
Philippe Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 6 flags magic mountain in California is the best one!
DancesforLove Posted August 8, 2004 Author Posted August 8, 2004 cool!! I've been to Fiesta Texas, Astroworld, and Six Flags over Texas, I LOVE them all lol
ilovechrist Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 SWEETNESS i looooooooooooooooooooove six flags
Andrea348 Posted August 8, 2004 Posted August 8, 2004 [quote name='Philippe' date='Aug 8 2004, 01:17 AM'] 6 flags magic mountain in California is the best one! [/quote] I've been to that one also. It was good!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now