Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Magic Mountain? Fun part thing?

Posted

I'm going in a week, and I can't wait.

DancesforLove
Posted

Awesome!! which one are you going to Janana?

Posted

Are these things fun parks?

DancesforLove
Posted

oh sorry morph I fogot to respond to you lol yeah they are Amusement Parks, like Theme Parks, rollar coasters, overpriced food, LOADS of fun lol

franciscanheart
Posted

i enjoy six flags so much! i sooooooooooo like rollercoasters like WHOA i like them ahah. such a cool place!

DancesforLove
Posted

LoL I know it's awesome!

franciscanheart
Posted

heack yeah.... go at least 4 or 5 times a year and always for my bday during holiday in the park

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

LOL sadly ever since i've been in jr. high every school trip was to either Six Flags or Schlitterbahn. LOL so tho' their really nice, our school is tired of them LOL our senior trip was over there!

but they are FUN! and would go if i could

my first rollar coaster was the really tall one called Scream in San Antonio! LOL it was fun but im such a scardy cat! :rolleyes:

i've been to the one in arlington when the Region X was held there and it was open just for us catholic youth...then another when i was in high school for a student Council Convention......very cool!



and yes i was a student council nerd :ph34r: i won my school 4 out of 5 awards.....sooo close to sweepstakes!!! :sadder:

Posted

Going to [url="http://www.kingsdominion.com/"]Paramount's Kingdom's Dominion[/url] soon, in about a week or two.

Posted

I'm goin to the one in STL!!!!!

DancesforLove
Posted

aww awesome Flowery!! I love Schlitterbahn it's so awesome

GirlInTheWhiteArmor
Posted

I just went to Six Flags in Darien Lake (NY). It was a lot of fun!!! My friend Kristie and I rode the Superman coaster...I don't think I've been more scared in my entire life!!! But it was a lot of fun!!! :D

DancesforLove
Posted

LOL yeah!! I love the thrill of it

Posted

6 flags are 4 losers



























I gusse im going

DancesforLove
Posted

LoL John

franciscanheart
Posted

sick flags is forEVERYONE its so dope no one could NOT go

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...