Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who is your Favorite Muppet  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

tennisleto87
Posted

I love the muppets!!! Just was wondering which was your Fav!!
Pax et amoris Christi
Kristen :rolling:

Posted

Pepe the Prawn all the way. XD;;

FutureSoror
Posted (edited)

I wasn't ever too crazy about the Muppet Show, but I loved the Muppet Christmas Carol. I watched it a million times, it's still my favorite Christmas Carol movie. I also liked that Christmas one a lot where they go to Fozzie's mom's house and the Sesame Street characters come and they find the fraggles in the basement. And I loved the muppet babies!

Edited by FutureSoror
Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

I like muppets.... they are fun! :bounce:

I can't choose just one, but I do have a few favourites...

Noel's angel
Posted

Paul Simon has appeared on the Muppets, just thought id let u know

Posted

I dont remember them. lol I know the green frog was funny sometimes. Thats as much as i remember..lol :P

Noel's angel
Posted

oooohh, i have Kermit socks, yum, but not as yum as Paul Simon

Noel's angel
Posted

Paul Simon islands!!!!!!!!Yeah

Posted

gonzo rocks... he is sitting in my chair in my living room... he's is as big as my 7 year old sister

Posted

Animal. Us drummers gotta stick together. Gonzo and Pepe are sweet too.

geetarplayer
Posted

Fonzie?? His name is Fozzy! Goodness gracious!

-Mark

Posted

I like "Aminal" heheehe cause he's crazy !!

Noel's angel
Posted

PAUL SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so maybe hes not a Muppet, but he is small and cute and he has appeared on The Muppets, so I think he should be given an honourary mention

let_go_let_God
Posted

Gonzo is the best!!! I mean in the old school episodes every time he went to blow his trumpet something hillarious happened to him. Also I can play the muppet theme on the piano, just not that well.

Noel's angel
Posted

No, Paul Simon is the best dearie

let_go_let_God
Posted

I'm allowed my opinion.

Noel's angel
Posted

I know, i know, but i think Paul is the best, i was just saying, not knocking ur opinion, we are all allowed our opinions, no need to get scary dear.........

let_go_let_God
Posted

Sorry if I scared you. My apologiese

Noel's angel
Posted

No, ur ok, i shouldt have said "No, Paul is the best" because, well, i just shopuldnt have :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...